- Anytime Elly May fights. She may look delicate, but she can certainly "rassle". She was also often shown flipping her suitors onto their backs.
- Granny defeating the Beast From Boston in the episode in the episode "The Rass-ling Clampett's" was awesome. She even gains the title champion. It continues to the next episode where she singlehandedly defeats the Beast from Boston and her "family" without any assistance from Jed or Elly even though it was a tag team match.
- Leroy Lester's metamorphosis at the end of the episode "The Clampetts Vs. Automation." Lester is repeatedly abused, underappreciated, and finally forced into retirement by the Commerce Bank (mostly courtesy of Mr. Drysdale) before finding his way to the Clampetts. After befriending the family, he finally gains the courage to stand up to Drysdale, getting hired back and subsequently taking a long overdue vacation.
- Jed's marksman's skills in the episode "Jed Becomes a Banker" are something to behold. He is able to hit FLIES from nearly a hundred yards away. In fact the entire Clampett clan are just awesome, including Elly May who managed to easily hit her skeet targets using a slingshot and rock salt!
- From the movie, we have Miss Hathaway and Granny breaking out of the evil mental hospital Granny was locked in against her will, storming Jed's wedding in a monster truck and Miss Hathaway stopping Woodrow from stealing all of Jed's money by destroying his laptop with Granny's shotgun before it could successfully transfer all Jed's money.
- Cloris Leachman's almost spot-on take of Irene Ryan's Granny is a CMoA all of its own.
- Elly May, being a Cute Bruiser, gets her fair share of these in the movie:
- Completely destroying Derek the wrestling captain in their match. Also a Funny Moment as she performs several illegal but very painful moves.Elly May: [about legal wrestling/"rassling" techniques] What about the Hickory Nut Crunch?
[does just that to Derek's groin]
Derek: [falsetto voice] That's definitely not legal!
Elly May: Well, ain't nothin' legal 'round here?
- When Tyler arrives at the Clampett mansion to welcome the family to the bank (read: to scope out the Clampetts to estimate how well his embezzlement scheme would work), he takes Elly May's hand and leans in to kiss it. Elly May, thinking he's about to bite her hand, promptly flips him onto his back. Even Jed can't help but be a little impressed.
- Elly standing up for her father at the end, when she confronts Laura/"Laurette" (who, coincidentally, had been posing as her French tutor) after her scheme has been foiled, shouting "Nobody treats my pa that way!" Laura tells her to shut up and reaches up to hit her — but Elly blocks the shot, picks Laura up, spins her around, and throws her into the wedding cake.Elly May: How's that for ladylike, y'old money-grubber?
- Completely destroying Derek the wrestling captain in their match. Also a Funny Moment as she performs several illegal but very painful moves.
- Trying to find the missing Granny, Hathaway is sent by the cops to a private eye. A familiar theme song plays as we cut to an office where Buddy Ebsen (the original Jed Clampett) turns around to reveal he's playing his other TV role of Barnaby Jones.