- Ishikawa Rika once broke 12 concrete tiles with her bare hands, though they were designed to break the presenter stated it still required a good deal of strength to do.
- Morning Musume winning the JRA (Japan's version of the Grammy or a Brit award) for Best New Artist.
- Allegedly the Yakuza got a secret camera into the girls' changing room at Up-Front Agency's HQ and tried to blackmail UFA by threatening to release the footage if they didn't pay up. UFA responded by telling them to get lost and made the music video for The Peace.
- During Sayumi Michishige's graduation concert, she slipped and sprained her ankle badly during their performance of "Renai Hunter", but despite it all she soldiered through the pain with a smile on her face.
- Also, the following Fukumura Dash, when Mizuki ran down the catwalk so she could sing "Suki da na Kimi ga" beside Sayumi for the last time.
- Kaede Kaga finally joining Morning Musume was this for fans of the Kenshuusei. Many felt it was a justified reward to a trainee who had tried and failed to pass auditions for almost five years and watched many a newer trainee debut in Hello! Project before her. Her Tears of Joy on stage during her announcement also doubles as a Heartwarming Moment. Even the existing Morning Musume members were surprised and overjoyed for her.
- 2013-2014: When Morning Musume had five consecutive singles reach #1 on the Oricon charts.
- Berryz Kobo and °C-ute being active for at least 10 years during their time in Hello! Project. In the midst of new groups being created and Morning Musume being a Revolving Door Band, these two groups were stable for a long time and their legacy has allowed fans to watch them grow from little girls to women newly entering adulthood.
- For their collective 10th anniversary since joining Hello! Project: they performed "Chou HAPPY SONG" which is a simultaneous mash-up of two independent songs.
- Morning Musume and Hello! Project reached their 20th anniversary! This has led to some memorable reunions and guest performers at concerts.
- All five members of the first generation performing new versions of "Ai no Tane" and "Morning Coffee" with the current Morning Musume!
- A mini-album for Morning Musume's 20th anniversary, featuring collaborations among members past and present.
- Among the guest appearances scheduled for H!P's 2018 summer concerts, Sayaka Ichii and Ai Kago! These two were notably not part of any H!P reunions/performances since they left, and it's especially triumphant in Kago's case, because she was formally dismissed from Up-Front due to a scandal and therefore barely mentioned by the company at all.
Awesome / Hello! Project