- Opens up the last morning of Woodstock with his epic version of "Star-Spangled Banner". The most remembered moment out of what became a historic weekend.
- And later he gets interviewed for it on the Dick Cavett show. When Cavett warns Hendrix that he's gonna get hate mail for performing an "unorthodox version" of the national anthem, Jimi replies, "Unorthodox? Nah man, I thought it was beautiful."
- Remember that Jimi himself was a veteran, having served in the paratroopers. Reportedly, members of the military loved him.
- As shown in his performance of "Hey Joe" at the 1967 Monterey Pop Festival, he's able to play the guitar with his teeth.
- Two days after Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band came out, the Hendrix Experience covered it at the Saville Theatre, having learned it only a few minutes beforehand. Harrison and McCartney, who were both in attendance, viewed it as a compliment.
Awesome / Jimi Hendrix