Spoilers Off applies to all Awesome pages, so all spoilers are unmarked. You Have Been Warned!
- The Accountant is just a walking CMOA on legs:
- Point one, his coin trick. It allows him to pose as a FBI agent and also kill TWO people.
- And clearing through multiple cop cars in a Hydrogen-filled tanker truck while "That's The Way I Like It" plays in the background and he bops his head to the music. FUCK. YEAH.
- "Again, what makes you think you have a choice?" "Ah ha ha ha hthis does." *BLAM*
- Face it, the moment you saw Milton, you know he was going to have awesome moments... but you probably didn't expect something along the lines of Milton having an entire gunfight without even pulling out of the woman he was having sex with beforehand. While he has a bottle of Jack in the other hand. You know, a typical Nicolas Cage action sequence.
- Awesome Music: The soundtrack is balls-to-the-wall awesome, especially "Stone in my Hand" and the ending number, "Alive", originally sung by Meat Loaf on Bat Out Of Hell 3.
- And the scene where that song plays? John and the Accountant drive back to Hell. In a 1957 Chevrolet One-Fifty. On a suspension bridge that is tearing itself apart in flames behind them.
- THIS:Jonah: Nothing of this earth can kill me!Milton: I'm not of this earth.
- And neither is the Godkiller. BLAM!