- Hold It Against Me going number one world wide on all Itunes and breaking the record for most plays in a week in America is pretty awesome.
- Completing two world wide tours after great mental issues and problems.
- Her two kids as her encouragement to keep going with this music thing
- Her love for her fans, every single time she thanks her fans the internet implodes.
- Several of her VMA performances can be described as iconic: Baby One More Time/Tearin' Up My Heart with *NSYNC, Oops/Satisfaction striptease/rock remix, Slave 4 U with a snake, Kissing Madonna in 2002, etc.
- Number 1's in the 90's with Baby and 00's with 3 and 10's with Hold It Against Me.
- Status change on Facebook to Engaged and making all of her fans on twitter cry, weep, be heart warmed and other happy circumstances and trending instantly. (After the standard 2 years and a half of dating)
- Oops Tour
- Crazy2K tour
- The Finale of Femme Fatale Tour
- Dream Within A Dream tour
- Circus Tour
- Piece Of Me selling out the first two legs.
- Circus Tour coming to Australia after a ten year hiatus from the country
- Baby One More Time single and album being number one at the same time wayyyyyyy back in the day
- Successfully making a comeback in late 08.
- Extending her summer tours in 2009 and 2011 to up over 6 months!
- On the second season premiere of The X Factor, the first episode for new judges Britney and Demi Lovato, an untalented contestant was getting slammed by Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid and fired back, "I worked way too frigging hard for this." When Demi tried to put him down nicely by saying, "A lot of people work really, really hard for their dreams, but it's not meant for everybody," the contestant responded by saying, "That's why you use Auto-Tune and I don't."note Though it almost caused a laughter-induced Spit Take from Simon at the nerve of the contestant, Britney was quick to strike back by saying, "I want to know who let you on stage. I feel uncomfortable with you even staring at me." With his ego popped, the contestant is left with no choice but to walk off stage and hurl insults while the judges show him the door. Deflating the ego of a self-important never-will and protecting Demi? Score awesome and heartwarming points for Britney.
- Her singing Happy Birthday to LA REID and getting many positive articles about it.
- Piece Of Me opened to RAVE reviews
- Working with various inspirations (Madonna, Michael Jackson) and inspirators (Lady Gaga).
- The Pepsi commercial she did with Beyoncé and P!nk, where they were Roman gladiators and overthrew Enrique Iglesias by singing Queen's "We Will Rock You". As cool as you expected.
Awesome / Britney Spears