- So you're not working the street corner tonight, I see. on the Criminal video.
- Also: *kick* "Now I'm okay."
- Her SNL appearances.
- Especially the mechanical boobs gag.
- In "For The Record" when a person who's been following her falls into the bushes in the opening montage.
- Many of her rockumentary's show off her adorkable sense of humour ranging from imitating her father to making up her director with lip stick on her cheeks which look...unusual...
- Will & Grace, How I Met Your Mother and Jane the Virgin episodes. All hysterical in so many ways.
- The fact that she got Justin's best friend and bandmate Chris to film a interlude for one of her tours? Cool. The fact that he did it in drag as her? Hilarious.
- Again in For the Record, when she glams up her assistant Brett, asking "is this hairspray?" only for the bottle to change the next shot. Guess it wasn't hairspray!
- In Womanizer video, her cheating boyfriend at one point tries to grope Secretary!Britney's ass, but she grabs his hands and shoves them off.
- In an interview she and Will.i.Am were conducting with Ryan Seacrest, she becomes a Funny Background Event as she learns that Seacrest is Camp Straight.
- "Everybody has been doing emails."
Funny / Britney Spears