Describe Henkei Shoujo here.
Henkei Shoujo is a series of five anime shorts, all lasting a minute each, produced by DreamLink Entertainment and broadcast from March 26 to October 24, 2017. The basic plot of each episode goes as follows: our lead character Hiromi is stuck in a sticky situation. Cue another girl coming in who comes in to help her, and doing so by out of nowhere transforming into a vehicle of some kind.
This series features examples of:
- British Brevity: Five episodes, all just a minute long, making the whole series a mere 5-minute sit.
- Butt-Monkey: Hiromi. Haru transforms into a jet to retrieve her hat when it blows away in the wind, but doesn't turn around to actually return it. Rin takes the gas nozzle that she left in her car to drink out of, and essentially cheats her out of some money. And Nana transforms into a battleship when her inflatable raft loses air out on sea, but is too small to climb onto and just sits there on the surface. Arisa is the only one who actually helps her, as Itsuki only transforms to pose for her.
- Dramatic Drop: Hiromi drops her car keys upon seeing Rin drinking gas directly from the pump (which was adding gas to Hiromi's car, to boot).
- Only Sane Man: Hiromi, the gray-haired girl who pops up frequently in the shorts, seems to be the only person in the shorts' universe who gives anything resembling a reaction to the titular transforming girls.
- Something Completely Different: Rin's short breaks from the usual "rescue" formula and is mostly about Hiromi watching the spectacle unfolding in front of her.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: Nobody else besides Hiromi reacts (or even seem to notice) the titular girls, even when they start transforming.