Needs Help: Innocent Fanservice Girl get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 21st May 2013 11:59:00 PM
- Sexual Harassment Girl: Forced Fanservice like Clothing Damage, Skinship by the Lovable Sex Maniac, Accidental Pervert s tripping and pantsing the girl. (Not one incident many maybe to the point of a Running Gag.) (There is that one old anime with that school teacher and pervert students I can not remember the name of. And Takane "The Stripper Asuna and Chisame in Negima! get this treatment off the top of my head
- Reluctant Fan Service Girl: think Dragged into Drag but girls and revealing or Fetishy clothing. They know that they are providing Fanservice but don't like it. The important thing is the girl thinks it is too revealing even if it is just a bare midriff and a miniskirt and such. Mikuru in Haruhi and well everything that Haruhi does to her, also Girl!Ranma.
- Innocent Fan Service Girl: does not comprehend Fanservice, and does not realize what she is doing or wearing affects people. Sometimes manipulated by the Lovable Sex Maniac to wear even more revealing outfits Usually will get a "Protector" to keep the girl in check .
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: intended Fanservice girl she knows she has it and wants to flaunt it, caught looking down her shirt? She shows you more, Accidental Panty Shot to the Accidental Pervert? Su in Love Hina does this "Keitaro wants to see my panties? All you had to do was ask" and proceeds to lift up her skirt before being stopped by Naru. Quite related to The Tease.
edited 4th Apr '12 1:38:40 PM by Raso
edited 4th Apr '12 1:51:52 PM by KiTA
edited 5th Apr '12 7:09:20 AM by KiTA
- Casual Nudity: A supertrope. For situations involving nonsexual nudity, a supertrope of No Nudity Taboo, Skinny Dipping, etc. This is ultimately what Shameless Fanservice Girl attempts (and fails) to be.
- No Nudity Taboo: For characters such as Tarzan or the Jungle Book characters, as well as a host of aliens and the like, for characters who simply do not have any taboo about nudity. Usually, the requirement is that they technically should have a taboo about nudity — so Werewolves are an Averted Trope, but Fae typically aren't.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: For characters who are obvious as to the fetishistic or fancervicey potential of their actions. This is the use of the trope in most pages that aren't actually Innocent Fanservice Girl.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl is misused in most instances outside of the trope itself as a character providing fanservice without realizing they are doing so.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl is awkwardly named, and combined with the previous bullet point ends up with people thinking it's "the exhibitionist trope," despite it saying in the trope description "this is not the Exhibitionism trope."
- "Fanservice Girl" implies they are providing Fanservice, when in reality you have characters such as Feral Children which, while lacking a nudity taboo, certainly aren't "Fanservice Girls." This is what caused this topic to be created, the original poster was upset at the inclusion of children in a "fanservice trope." (I would argue that point as well, but that is a discussion for another day.)
- Effectively the description of Innocent Fanservice Girl lists two tropes, one for a character without a Nudity Taboo at all, and one for characters who feel comfortable being casually nude at times.
edited 6th Apr '12 1:22:25 AM by KiTA
edited 6th Apr '12 5:04:33 PM by KiTA
edited 6th Apr '12 5:55:30 PM by pawsplay