Trope Description Improvement Drive:
edited 10th Jun '12 1:03:44 PM by MarqFJA
- "He has a Light Saber fixation."
- "Light Sabers are his fetish fuel."
- "When it's used in a Western series, the greater religious aspects are often ignored." But the description doesn't actually say what the greater religious aspects are - no reference to the Eastern religion reincarnation concepts, etc.
- "Usually, just like an Identical Grandson, a reincarnated person looks exactly like their previous self...." Really? Is that true either in the religious/mystical interpretations, or in stories?
- The description doesn't even give a basic definition of "reincarnation," and indeed uses the term in the first sentence with the assumption that the reader knows what it means.
edited 6th Jul '12 12:51:15 PM by DragonQuestZ