Alrighty, to keep things short, I'm just your typical troper and intermediate gamer who came across this site back in 2007 through a link from a Sonic fansite whose name I can't quite recall anymore, unfortunately. I'm a somewhat shy and quiet Gentle Giant
who has a generally positive outlook on life. I also go by the username "Komodos" on some forums.
In addition to being the Sonic the Hedgehog Wiki Curator
of TV Tropes, I'm also the Forum Herald of the TVTropes Video Games subforum,
as well as a member of the P5: The Panel for the Prevention of Pedo-Pandering, Pornography and Perversity.
Oh, and I also read and write fanfiction. Not that that's a big deal, though.
Some examples of my narrative fanworks are:
- The Blue Blur of Termina - My magnum opus, of sorts. Based on the events of the game, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, along with some story elements from Sonic Unleashed, the story chronicles Sonic the Hedgehog and Tatl Beryllia's journey through the four corners of Termina to seek the help necessary to stop the catastrophic descent of the rogue moon before it annihilates the world. Basically, it's a Sonic the Hedgehog/The Legend of Zelda crossover retelling of the aforementioned game. A work-in-progress, there are currently 10 chapters up on FF.net, with Chapter 11 underway.
- Mischief Makers: A Cybot's Tale - This is a more straightforward retelling of the Nintendo 64 cult classic, Mischief Makers. It's currently on hiatus, until I got a concrete game plan for what to do with it.
- Impending Doom (best viewed here) - This is an AU oneshot based on Mad Gear Zone, Act 3 from Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1. It dramatizes what would likely happen if Sonic mistakenly forgot to trigger a switch that would get him out of a room that would soon get crushed by that Wall of Death, and promptly pays the penalty for his grave error.
- Sonic and the Return of Robotnik - This is an expanded retelling of Sonic the Hedgehog 4, created to provide a more substantial narrative to the games' events. It's currently on hiatus, as I'm trying to properly plan out how to go about it.
- Sonic's Promise - This is a short semi-romantic oneshot novelization based on an event in Sonic Unleashed near the endgame: in the PS3/360 versions, if you talk to Amy outside the Lab in Shamar before you head out to Eggmanland, you actually have the option to ask her out.
If you have any questions pertaining to said subforum or P5-related matters, advice or concerns about any of my stories that you wish to bring up, or any other comments/grievances/whatever with me, you can either send me a private message concerning it here on this site or on Fanfiction.net
. Either way, you will
receive a response, so don't be afraid to ask.
Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!