(b. 1974) is an American Professional Wrestler
from Rutherford, New Jersey
best known for his work in the 1990s and early 2000s as Devon Storm
He debuted in 1992 after training at Iron Mike Sharpe
's school under the Devon Storm name competing in various independents. He also had some matches in ECW
and took part in the tournament to fill the vacated WWF World Light Heavyweight Title
and he and his tag partner Ace Darling did some jobs on WCW
TV as well. In November 1999, he was reintroduced to WCW audiences as Crowbar, an ally of David Flair and Daffney Unger
. David and Crowbar would hold the WCW World Tag Team Titles
before the trio split up, with David going off on his own and Crowbar and Daffney staying together. Crowbar would also hold the WCW World Cruiserweight Title
and the WCW Hardcore Title
. After WCW closed, WWE did not pick up his or Daffney's contracts. He went back to the Storm name and returned to the independents. He did some jobs on WWE's weekend B Shows Sunday Night Heat
in 2003. He entered TNA
of "Father" James Mitchell
's the New Church. He has also worked as a physical therapist and continues working the independents to this day. Prior to his WCW run, he was well known for his work in the Mid-Atlantic independent scene of the late 1990s alongside Ace Darling, Reckless Youth and Lance (Simon) Diamond.
As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki
He is in no way connected to James Storm
, Lance Storm
or Brother Devon
or to the band Crowbar
- Arch-Enemy: Ric Flair, Terry Funk, Sabu (in WWAS),
- Badass Beard
- Bash Brothers and Sisters: Ace Darling, Daffney Unger, Damian Kane
- Breakup Breakout: Definitely more of a name than Ace Darling
- Crowbar Combatant: Wielded his namesake to good effect.
- Early-Installment Weirdness: Pre-WCW, he had blond hair and was clean cut.
- Eye Take: Done to show just how crazy he really was, being really happy for little discernible reason.
- Fighting Your Friend: Part of the reason he lost the cruiserweight championship to Daffney is that he was holding back. She ended up to be doing so as well, pinning Crowbar by accident while trying to see if he was okay.
- Finishing Move: Eye of the Storm (inverted DDT), Mindbender (sitout inverted suplex slam)
- Genius Bruiser: He has a degree in Physical Therapy.
- I Have Many Names
- I Have the High Ground
- Jobber: Served as one on WWE Velocity and Heat. On the former he memorably managed to put up a decent fight against up and comer Shawn O'Hare while the most memorable thing he did on Heat was get steamrolled by Scott Steiner, to show how angry we was over the whole Test/Stacy Keibler situation.
- Lightning Bruiser
- Not as You Know Them: The commentators on Velocity joked about Crowbar no longer being a cruiserweight. He still had a six-pack but it was covered by a solid layer of fat.
- Parts Unknown: (as Devon Storm in WWAS): "The Other Side of Sanity"
- Power Stable:
- (in WCW): The New Blood
- (in TNA): The New Church
- (in OVW): The Disciples of Synn
- Real Song Theme Tune: (in ECW): Nine Inch Nails' "Terrible Lie"
- Red Baron: "Dangerous"
- Tag Team: The Extreme, with Ace Darling
- Wrestling Doesn't Pay: Crowbar was originally a wrestling gas station attendant, although that was forgotten after about a month or so.
- You Look Familiar: He should, as he has in some way or another wrestled on a television program of every national wrestling promotion available (and Ring Of Honor).