Glenn Martin, DDS
was a short-lived stop motion Nicktoon airing on Nick at Night created by former Disney exec Michael Eisner about a dentist and his family traveling cross country in their RV. It was only meant as a summer trip but since their house burned down, Glenn decided to continue the trip indefintely.
Glenn Martin, DDS provides examples of:
- Adventure Towns: They go to different towns and cities each episode.
- All Love Is Unrequited
- Asian Airhead: Wendy is sometimes this, Depending on the Writer.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: Courtney, Wendy, and Jackie.
- Chic And Awe
- Christmas Episode: "Deck The Malls". Inverted, as revealed in the end it took place around Thanksgiving.
- Fiery Redhead: Jackie Martin
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Not much of it, but it showed bleeding in some commercials. Not to mention they were showed during the kids' area.
- Laugh Track: Used in the first season, thankfully omitted in the second.
- Magical Queer
- Meganekko: The store owner of Kitscheteria in "Deck The Malls".
- Naked People Trapped Outside: Actually, naked son hanging outside.
- No One Else Is That Dumb: When Jackie's ex-boyfriend uses plastic surgery to look exactly like Glen, Conner is able to tell them apart by seeing which one doesn't remember Jackie's birthday.
- Obnoxious In-Laws
- The Ditz: Conor Martin
- You Can't Go Home Again: Because their house burned down.