Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale
is an All-CGI Cartoon
by Spark Plug Entertainment
. The story (if you can call it that) is of Walt, an annoying and stupid young pampered piglet protagonist who eats his mom's pie and says that aliens did it, then breaks her favorite pot and says the ghost
did it, then he says that he did his homework but it ate the dog when he really didn't even do it. Then an evil snake called Noiman Ja Rahr comes and tries to take Walt to Viperwood
and make him a star when Ja Rahr really just wants bacon. The plan backfires however when two spiders and a wasp (who wishes he was a bee) arrive and save him from the slaughter house.
- Bad Liar: Walt's terrible lying which drives the plot.
- Big Damn Heroes / Just in Time: Tiffany the spider, her also spider friend Crystal, and Gilbert the Wasp all arrive and save Walt just as he is about to meet his demise.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: The voice of Walt is by Corinne Orr, a female who was born in 1936. She also voices Sparky the Car. And what a coincidence that they are almost the same! The only difference is that Sparky's a car and Walt's a pampered piglet.
- Disney Death: Gilbert the Wasp. And Walt. Unfortunately for either.
- Everything Trying to Kill You: Don't you dare try and change the channel on a motel TV, or it will go mad!
- Fantastic Racism: The horses hate spiders.
- Hey, It's That Voice! / What The Hell, Casting Agency?: As already mentioned, Corinne Orr stars as Walt, his mom Ester, and two others (one really minor character called Cynthia and another minor character who's a granny alien's granddaughter, Lucy. Peter Fernandez also voices Noiman Ja Rahr.
- In Name Only: This "movie" only loosely follow the plot of what it's trying to rip off.
- Likable Villain: The snakes are like this to most Internet users.
- Mock Buster: Charlottes Web anyone?
- Record Needle Scratch: After Walt says, "OK, Ja Rahr, back to the barnyard! Ja Rahr asks, "Come again?"
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: Three of the snakes. Averted by most of the snakes at Viperwood.
- Sassy Black Woman: Crystal
- Smug Snake: As already mentioned in the description.
- Spoken Word In Music: The entirety of Walt's "song", as he tries to explain how his mother's pie went missing. And then he comes up with another one to explain how the ghost broke the pot, and one for the homework eating the dog, and finally, one for his own barnyard rap, Barnyard Roots. And ALL the "songs" have the same tune and rhythm.
- What Measure Is a Non-Cute?: Played straight and averted. The villains are snakes, but the movie also shows that most of the snakes in Viperwood are actually nice people. Moreover, Walt is helped out by two spiders and a wasp.
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: Tiffany. Is she supposed to be Jamaican or Scottish or what? Her friend Crystal is also no better.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Noiman Ja Rahr and his friends.