YMMV: Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale
- Anti-Climax Boss: Ja Rahr near the end. All it takes is a wasp sting and everyone abandons him.
- Anvilicious: About honesty.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Two here: the first is when Walt and Ja Rahr turn the channel on a motel TV, and it starts attacking. Another happens when two silverfish are chasing Walt's car shooting missiles at it. None of these events are referenced at all later in the film.
- Fight Scene Failure: In-universe. Walt's auditioning for an action movie, when all of a sudden robots start attacking him and a prop explodes. It takes a second after the explosion for Walt to get launched.
- Narm: So many examples to choose from:
- The Scrappy: Walt and Gilbert receive much flak for their annoying voices and the former's idiocy.
- So Bad, It's Good: The animation and predictable plot being the main reasons.
- Uncanny Valley: Everything crosses into this territory, but the horses, oh god.
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?: Ja Rahr's plan involves taking Walt to the slaughterhouse and have him ground up.