The Last Mystical Legend Of The Fantastic Fantasy Trigger Star
An epic quest... with BOOBIES!
(almost always shorted to "Trigger Star") is a parody/fantasy webcomic by Interrobang Studios.
It follows the exploits of Avocado Guacamole
, who seeks revenge on the Evil Overlord
Black Licorice for destroying his porn collectionnote
. He assembles a team of adventurers to aid him on this quest, but runs into the problem of having neither the money to hire top notch mercenaries nor the charisma to attract higher level adventurers. So he has to make do with the Character Bargain Bin and signs on:
Updates Mondays and Fridays.
This comic contains examples of the following tropes:
- Ambiguously Gay: The
Twat Pink Vagina Mages.
- Art Shift
- Ass Shove: Ass Goblin!
- Also the result when you spy on Breadbun.
- Berserk Button: DO NOT touch Fresca's booze.
- Brick Joke: Early on, Avocado refuses to help a damsel in distress. Apparently, she survived the gruesome deathtrap.
- Brawn Hilda: Sauerkraut.
- But for Me, It Was Tuesday: "I've torched a lot of stuff, you know. Nothing personal."
- Chekhov's Army: A lot of earlier characters joins up Black Licorice's alliance against the heroes (if they can be called that). Unexpectedly, the woman who Avocado left to die joins them as part cyborg.
- Color-Coded Wizardry: Mages wear colors depending on what their spell specialty is. Breadbun herself is a Monochrome Mage, which means she uses both holy and dark magic.
Breadbun: ...And then there are rainbow mages.
Avocado: They practice everything?
Breadbun: No, they're homosexuals. Their magic makes everything fabulous.
- Dance Battler: "BARBARIAN DEATH TANGO!!"
- Deadpan Snarker: Breadbun
- Dope Slap: Demonstrated here by Fresca.
- Eats Babies: Fresca apparently does.
- Edible Theme Naming: Every named character, with the exception of the one named Pink Mage (Reginald).
- Five-Man Band:
- Gag Boobs: Snacktray
- Gag Penis: Fresca
- Genius Bruiser: Sauerkraut. Her pursual of knowledge and culture is the reason why she wasn't an expensive warrior to hire and ended up in the bargain bin.
- Harmless Villain: Black Licorice's minion's only sack Avacado's village due to the overwhelming lameness of the villagers.
- Heel-Face Door Slam Seen here.
- I Am The Boobs, You Must Obey: Snacktray's breasts literally have a mind of their own.
- Jerk Ass: Avocado
- Kissing Cousins: Sauerkraut and Exlax The Mighty.
- My Name Is Avacado Guacamole. You torched my porn stash. Prepare to die!
- Naked People Are Funny: Eeyup.
- No More for Me: Fresca, after Snacktray's breasts start talking to him.
- Overly Long Name: The comic's full title.
- Panty Shot: Breadbun in the first panel here.
- Pixellation/Hand or Object Underwear: "You Got Snookered," indeed.
- Schedule Slip: Hasn't released a new page since June of 2012.
- Shout-Out: Exlax the Mighty.
- Stripperiffic: Snacktray
- Third-Person Person: Sauerkraut and Exlax. Apparently, it runs in the family.
- Thong of Shielding: Questioned with Snacktray with a disturbing answer given.
- Too Dumb to Live: Snacktray
- Unknown Rival: Avocado honestly has no idea why the Pink Mages want to kill him.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: Reginald the Pink Mage realizing why his spell, which should effect anything female, didn't work on Lady Fingers.
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist: Avocado. He's an all-around Jerk Ass, he treats his teammates like crap, he left one girl to die because she couldn't pay him (and he didn't think she looked hot enough), and the only reason he's on his quest to begin with is because Black Licorice torched his porn.
- Weird Trade Union: The OESU