"In their last year of high school, the popular dirt-poor quarterback and the nerdy-chic billionaire student council president try to hold their unlikely friendship together - despite the suspicions & meddling of their eclectic schoolmates.Will the raunchy rumors prove true, or will their close bond break under peer pressure?"
BFF is a bromantic dramedy that focuses on the misadventures of friends Teddy Bijapur and Vincent Fawkes, and their classmates. It is written by Mickey with help from Nikki, and can be found right here
[Best Friends Forever!] contains examples of:
- Ambiguously Gay: Guess who? (see Noodle Incident below).
- Date Peepers: Louis and the guys are these in Dude Night Spies. Sort of.
- Double Entendre: Louis is a repeat offender. Examples found here and here.
- Noodle Incident: Something happened to Teddy and Vincent over the summer that has created awkwardness between them. Their classmates think they hooked up, but they both deny it - and and are telling the truth; Vincent might have been trying to kiss Teddy, but Teddy currently isn't sure, and his side of the story is all we have just now.
- Scholarship Student: Vincent.
- Straight Gay: Just about everyone seems to think Vincent and Teddy are.