is a fanmade RPG Hetagame based on Axis Powers Hetalia
and created by Kyokoon64
. (Click their names to head to their Deviantart accounts.) The "official" website containing all material related to the game can be found here
The game will not be released for the public to play until the video episodes have finished, with each episode being released the 12th of every month onto Dreamtalia's YouTube
. There is also a chat that Kyokoon64 would open up for fans to socialize a few hours prior to the premiere of the new episode. However currently the game is on hiatus.
A playable demo of the game can be found here
Dreamtalia contains examples of:
More information will be added at a later time.
- Bad Boss: The Fauchereve physically abuses World, and threatens to use his intestines in its and Italy's pasta dinner. And that's when the Fauchereve is mildly annoyed.
- Batter Up: America has his baseball bat in the dreamworld
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Mused on in the opening, and a tagline
- Beware the Nice Ones: Though in your dreams your loved one may be kind to you now, it might be a trap.
- Big "NO!": Finland when he sees the Factory burning
- Chainsaw Good: World (an America in a Revolution uniform), a servant of the fauchereve, wields one
- Chest Monster: A lot of them
- Dream Land: One major setting so far takes place within the dream of Italy. It also the place of introduction for another main character. Shadow!Italy / Shadowtalia
- Creepy Doll: A lot of these and other creepy toys in the Factory
- Cutscene: Sometimes interactive when needed to make choices. Used for scripted long dialogue/action events.
- Divided We Fall: If you choose to have Germany ignore England's claims of the supernatural during the meeting, everyone else will also ignore him and leave to find their own solution, the end result being death to several and a game over.
- Face-Revealing Turn: The infamous "sOMetHinG wRoNG, C Ap Tai N?" scene
- Fearless Fool: Italy seemed surprisingly okay with following instructions from a transparent reflection of Germany.
- Final Speech: "It will... be all right....."
- I Just Want to Have Friends: The Fauchereve
- I Want to Be a Real Man: World's reason for snapping
- Meaningful Name: Fauchereve is dream reaper in French
- Mirror Monster: The Fauchereve
- Mirror Scare: When startled, a reflection of Italy transforms into Shadow Italy, frightening Germany and some of the audience
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: The Fauchereve sure does have a lot of big, pointy teeth
- Non-Malicious Monster: The Fauchereve/Shadow!Italy just wants friends. Unfortunately, those who stay asleep for too long under its influence get their souls detached from their bodies, which then gradually rot away.
- Not So Extinct: According to England, fauchereves were largely thought extinct.
- Polite Villains, Rude Heroes: So far the Fauchereve has mostly been seen caring to his friends and luring people in paradise, meanwhile in the heroes accidentally kill off one of the dream inhabitants without much purpose and are tempted to walk away from a prisoner just to try to find Italy.
- Psychopathic Manchild: The Fauchereve is a Type II
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: World's eyes turn red when he's called a pawn
- Rouge Angles of Satin: Admittedly, the grammar and spelling is not perfect.
- Secretly Dying: "It's likely this has all been happening for some time right under our noses."
- Shout-Out: Avengers and Resident Evil reference from America, Team Rocket motto quote from World and Hermit's death speech having references to American Mcgee's Alice.
- Slasher Smile: The Fauchereve
- Also Finland, brainwashed into Chariot, in the Factory.
- Snow Means Death: Hermit, a Japan doppelganger, dies in a snowy landscape
- Tarot Motifs: The nations inhabiting the dream world represent cards in the Major Arcana.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: The fauchereve can take the form of people its victims admire, such as loved ones. Those with enough willpower to see past the illusion see the form consumed in shadows though.
- What the Hell, Hero?: America killing Hermit because he couldn't comprehend why Hermit was afraid of him.
- Whip It Good: Germany, as always.
- Your Days Are Numbered: Once chosen as the host by the Fauchereve, they only have a certain amount of time left before their mind disconnects with their body, killing them.