Video Game: Heta Hazard
A Axis Powers Hetalia Fanwork by Sadaie, Heta Hazard is a science fiction survival game based off of Biohazard, or Resident Evil. It is also known as Hetalia Hazard: The Bonds of Friendship. A Let's Play of the translated English version can be found on SotetAG's Channel on Youtube. There are 32 translated English episodes so far.
Includes examples of:
- Big Damn Heroes: France saving America from a Brainwashed and Crazy Prussia.
- Big Eater: Up to Eleven with America.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Prussia becomes this at times, due to the Plagas.
- Chainsaw Good: America's weapon of choice.
- Chekhov's Gun: Remember the scratch England got in part 15? Yeah, that's important.
- Cloning Blues: Clone!Prussia feels this sometimes.
- Down the Rabbit Hole: The very first episode during the "Earthquake"
- Face-Heel Turn: Seemed to have happened with Prussia in part 13. Subverted; it was really his clone.
- Game Music
- Global Warming: The topic under discussion when the earthquake hits
- Heel-Face Turn: Prussia's clone as of part 27, after his Kick the Dog moment.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Germany tries to do this when he finds out he is infected.
- Improbable Weapon User: Justified; they're using what they have with them. This includes a makeshift spear for China, scythe for Canada, a deck brush riddled with nails for Italy, and a bat riddled with nails for Japan.
- Hong Kong uses fireworks.
- Finland, however, takes the cake. He uses cell phones.
- Kick the Dog: Clone!Prussia is hit with this hard.
- In part 19, his boss says "It's such a bother when a fake puppet has feelings."
- Part 27 wins this hands down; his boss says "As if I had been keeping him close to me because I wanted to". Clone!Prussia actually breaks down sobbing.
- Mad Scientist
- Roller Coaster Mine
- The Virus
- íThree Amigos!: Weaponized when Prussia joins up with France and Spain.