Vashiane is an American Troper
who thoroughly enjoys a variety of random hobbies and is often thinking of new ways to keep herself entertained, stay sane, and possibly get a little recognition out of it as well. She is a decent writer, can't draw to save her life, reads like a madwoman and thrives off of new information (and stumping obnoxiously stupid people with her vocabulary and/or general knowledge). It's very difficult to ask around about her and receive the same answer; she acts certain ways depending on her mood and the person she's talking to, however, it's pretty universal that she is intelligent, innocently naive and rather spacey. While she tends to lurk around the site a lot, she's recently trying out editing and becoming a true contributor.
Fandoms / Archives / Stuff Vashiane Likes
Anime and/or Manga
note: I have a philosophy that if I'm going to bash something, I must know enough about it to do so, therefore averting Complaining about Shows You Don't Watch
. So you can talk to me about Twilight
, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
(don't start loving and tolerating me yet, bronies, while I don't hate it, I see no reason to watch it.), and Disney Channel, but don't except any sunshine-y words out of me.
Tropes associated with Vashiane:
- Adorkable: Is often called this by... lots of people. -_-
- Ambiguously Brown : It's not exactly ambiguous, but countless people have assumed I'm either mixed, fully Native American, Indian, or Hispanic. (I'm African-American)
- Attention Deficient Creator Disorder: Yeah...
- Beware the Nice Ones / Beware the Quiet Ones
- Black and Nerdy
- Black Best Friend : I AM the black best friend!
- Blind Without Them
- Brainy Brunette
- Brilliant but Lazy
- Break the Cutie
- Catch Phrase: Several, including but not limited to...
- What the French toast?
- ... What.
- Oh! What about this...?
- Okay, okay, okay... I get it now... You can stop explaining...
- And as of recently... OBJECTION!
- Cannot Spit It Out
- Curtains Match the Window : Both are dark brown, although the hair has a reddish tinge to it that's only visible in certain lighting.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome : Oh, don't I know it.
- Cloudcuckoolander / Ditzy Genius: More the latter than the former.
- Crack Shipper: [/smirks]
- Deadpan Snarker
- Despair Event Horizon: Hit mine back in January '12... haven't yet recovered but is a lot better. Well, kind of. It varies.
- Eagle Land: Flavor 1.
- Gender-Blender Name : My name is probably one of the most common unisex names in the US, if that helps.
- Genre Savvy : Thanks to TV Tropes.
- Grammar Nazi
- Hikikomori / Reclusive Artist
- Ill Girl
- Nervous Wreck
- Shrinking Violet
- Sugar and Ice Personality : More sugar than ice, but...
- She Really Can Act : According to other people. In my opinion, I'm a little overdramatic, but people love it, apparently.
- The Chick
- The Ingenue
- The Ophelia: Pretty girl prone to moments of extreme paranoia and just coming off as unhinged at times? Think I count for that trope.
- Yaoi Fangirl : Not as hardcore as some... BUT... <3
Pages & Such
Y'know, besides this one I'm also a regular at APH's various pages... and I'm currently working on the page for Heta Hazard
. ... Okay, co-working on the page for Heta Hazard
Fanfiction.Net : As Sascha-Gero
Archive of Our Own
: As Sascha Gero
Vandalism (I'm a victim~ of vandalism~)
All comments go here. :D
- Glad I'm the first one. Vandalized! - Quag15
- Can't that status be shared? — Boxen
- Yes, it can! :) - Quag15