Tropers: Person Of Note
No one can truly describe Person Of Note... Mostly because I do it myself. No one has ever truly known Person Of Note... Because I'm an antisocial lurker. And no one has ever seen Person Of Note... Because this is the Internet, and I refuse to upload a picture. (Laaazy.)
Tropes that describe me:
- Aloof Older Sister
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: There's a good reason I'm known as "The Shiny Object Girl" in my family.
- Author Avatar: I have one- It's basically me, with.. Hair pointies.
- Bi the Way
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Cluster F-Bomb: Frequently, when I'm alone and frustrated.
- Creepy Child: Most of my close friends and relatives have seen me this way at one point or another.
- Crossdressing Voices: I am often called upon to do my Hank Ishtar impression. Among others.
- Curtains Match the Window: Brown hair, Brown eyes.
- Drives Like Crazy: Not old enough yet to drive a car, but Bumper Cars, All Terrain Vehicles, bikes, scooters... If I am able to drive it, I will do so rather recklessly.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Hey, I worked hard to cultivate this pallor!
- Embarrassing Nickname: See the Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! entry.
- Genki Girl: Sometimes.
- Lazy Bum: Ohh, yes. It's actually more apathy than lazyness, but "Apathetic Bum" doesn't have the same ring to it.
- Licking the Blade: It's practically Fetish Fuel Unleaded to me, so I do it with every knife I get.
- The Napoleon
- The Nicknamer: Before they got moved, my post on the Fan Nickname section of Troper Tales was the longest one there, with more coming as soon as I thought of them.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Tongues, biting, bladelicking, tentacles, blood...
- Ninja Editor
- Ridiculous Procrastinator
- Oblivious to Love
- Otaku Surrogate
- Shipper on Deck: As my Author Avatar. I also very frequently ship my close friends or other people I know.
- Strange Girl
- Yaoi Fangirl/Yuri Fangirl: YES.