Hey. I'm Kuiper. The name comes from the Kuiper Belt, in case you're wondering. 'Cause I'm a sucker for cosmic themes and such. Yeah. I'm a particularly young troper, about 15 at the time of this writing. I just haven't done much as a troper besides surf the place. Umm.... I'm a fraternal twin, an aspiring writer/author(I don't even know which title is the most accurate at the moment >.<), and I love video games and stuff, even though I actually hardly ever play because I'm on this laptop waaaaay too much. Also, I'm a guy, because I've been mistaken as a girl before online, and it annoys me to no end.
So without further adieu.... TO THE TROPES! XP
- Asexual - But of course. 8D
- Stellar Theme Naming - My screenname is based off the Kuiper Belt. When I can't use that, I will resort to some other astrological theme, such as Sider (latin term for star, as opposed to the more well known Stella).
- Beware the Nice Ones - ... You have no idea. I may be shy, but I have a MOUTH on me. It actually runs in the family.
- Catch Phrase - I cycle through a lot of them IRL, but currently I've been using "In theory..." a lot.
- Cute Shotaro Boy - According the fora, I still count.
- Dangerous Sixteenth Birthday - Coming up pretty quick. I'm hoping something awesome/dangerous happens.
- Deadpan Snarker - ... yep. Famous for my sarcasm, too.
- Different as Night and Day - My (fraternal) twin and I, essentially. He's random and outgoing, but has a Tranquil Fury, and can get rather irritable when you really know him. I'm either shy and reserved or Stoic and sarcastic, but with a temper, though when you get to know me I'm really hyper and friendly.
- Genre Savvy - I employ this way too much. I usually refer to it as the laws of theatrics, though, because it sounds cooler. XD
- Kuudere - Pretty much, yeah. A Once You Get To Know Him type, too, considering how I act to my brother. At least IRL- online it's more of an "He has moods" thing. And stupidity is the trigger. Usually.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary - ... I use trope names ALL THE TIME. I usually tack on an explanation of what it means, but I'm sure I'm considered weird by all. >.<
- Shrinking Violet - I'm actually very shy when I'm not in Kuuru mode.
- Wrong Genre Savvy - Very likely this, as I switch genres a lot.
Vandalize Kuu here!
Shipping man! I vandalize this page in the name of the moon
, because LOVE & PEACE~
, and FOR GREAT JUSTICE
ENTIRE TEAM IS O-TACO!
Your page has just been made ten degrees cooler
— The Fan
A Viewer Gender Confusion
guy besides me? Kupo, you are my brother. May we stand strong together in the face of these girl accusations. - Scholastica
There Should Be a Law
against acting so cute, kid. :) - Keybreak
Hello, Mr. Moe Boy, I hope we do get along great! -shakes hand- :D - Yarou
-Gnaws the shota- Tasty! ~ The Lucky Star
Stay cheery, Kuu. - Arcolops
D'awwww, you have a twin, like me! *ruffles hair* Leradny
Kuiper looks Superbad
!!! (Celebrity Resemblance
: Jonah Hill) - Not-So-Badass Longcoat
- I do not look like him! >.< - Kuiper
yo-ho-ho, Kuiper. -desdendelle
You're a twin too? Awesome. -Hydrall