The Lucky Star (Lucky or Star or Nick or Lusta for short) is a peculiar and friendly young man who likes anime and video games, has a lot of fictional creations, hopes to be a professional author one day and is very quirky. He rarely takes himself seriously, prefers to look on the positive side of things and is liable to tie you up and snugglerape you.
He has a fascination with the cosmos, the occult-stroke-mystical, crazy colours, awesome stuff, weird stuff, cute stuff, creepy stuff and his own imagination.
Always happy to talk or help out, charmingly silly (or so he hopes) and a nice person overall, Lucky is just around to have fun and revel in the deliciously tropey culture.
Currently working on writing Starlight Days.
Tropes that apply to him:
- Attractive Bent-Gender / Wholesome Crossdresser
- Badass Bookworm - Would like to think he is.
- Battle Butler - Would like to be one for somebody. Any takers?
- Bi the Way
- Big Eater - And yet, never seems to gain an ounce...
- Brilliant, but Lazy - He's been described as being highly intelligent, but rarely displays enough enthusiasm to do anything about it.
- Butt-Monkey - Amongst some of his friends.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Covert Pervert - Of the nice variety.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady - It has been said before.
- Everything's Cuter with Kittens
- Fetish Fuel - Bondage, socked feet, maid outfits, traps, heterochromia, detached sleeves, colourful hair...the list goes on.
- Goshdang It To Heck - He tries not to swear too much. Often, this is entirely averted.
- I Am Not Shazam - He is NOT named after the anime of a similar name.
- The Lancer - Amongst some of his other friends.
- Large Ham
- Meganekko - Of the male variety. Looks a lot nicer with his glasses on.
- Memetic Molester
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Perverse Sexual Lust - Hayate Ayasaki, Maria, Viral, Yuki Nagato, Cham-Cham and Beast Tamer, to name but a few.
- Rousseau Was Right
- Serious Business - Subverted, so very subverted.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism - Very much on the idealistic side.
- Sliding Scale of Silliness vs. Seriousness - Very much on the silly side.
- Tarot Motifs - Is an avid believer of the Tarot. He's The Star.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair - Reeeeeeeeally wants to dye his hair blue.
The vandalism section:
Leave a comment if you stop by~!
- B-but I'm a lover, not a fighter! D:
Relax, young man, all will come in their own good time - Parable
- Good to know...I think.
- And I shall accept your dollar graciously, though it serves me no purpose.
Hello, thank your lucky stars! -Kinkajou
- Hello to you too!
- Ohohohoho, I try~ ;3
Not trying to be mean or anything, but are you really bisexual? Just wanting to know thank you. If you don't want to answer thats fine with me Leoganado
- Don't worry, it's fine. Yes, I am.
I was going to say something insightful or ambiguously moving. But I forgot what it was. So I'm just gonna say this. Hi there! Your page has been vandalized. ...Well, vandalized more. —Timber!
- Well, thank you!
O hai -huggles- -Schitzo
- MANLY HUG for MANLY MEN.
Hooray for other people with girly-Hayate avatars. We should start a club. —Yamii Denryuu
- That's a great idea! You're my new friend.