Hiya! How's life beyond the Fourth Wall
Anyway, the name's Anderling, real name Gwendolyn. I'm nineteen years old and I live in The Netherlands
. I like reading, writing and playing video games. I've been a lurker for quite some time before I decided to join and I was page-less for a while. I tend to lurk on the side mostly, correcting spelling, grammar, phrasing or coding, but I add occasional trope examples, most notably for Panthera
(I had a big hand in getting the main page set up and the characters-page was all mine).
That's pretty much it, really. See ya!
This Troper contains examples of:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! - Lampshade hung occasionally by my friends.
- Beware the Nice Ones - I'm generally a sweet girl, but if I'm mad at/about something, it's best to keep ten meters distance from me.
- Bi the Way
- Blind Without 'Em
- Blue Eyes
- Cloudcuckoolander - Occasionally, but I can be 'normal' too, to the point where I'm generally promoted Team Mom amongst my circle of friends.
- Distracted by the Sexy
- Genius Ditz
- The Glorious War of Sisterly Rivalry - With a twist. I'm the older sister, but the Smart Sister. My younger sister is the Beautiful Sister.
- Hair of Gold - Depending on the light.
- Huge Schoolgirl - I'm 6'2". I'm two inches taller taller than the guys in my class.
- It Is Pronounced Tro-PAY - You'd be surprised how few Dutch people pronounce my name right the first time they try it.
- Mama Bear - I'm very protective of my Nakama.
- Metaphorgotten - I occasionally stray into this.
- Not a Morning Person - 9 am is still technically "morning"...
- One-Note Cook - The only thing I can cook without having to ask for help is tomato soup.
- Screams Like a Little Girl - It's quite hilarious to them when people find out that the 6'2" girl screams like a four-year-old.
- Team Mom
- Transparent Closet - For a while. I completely denied it, though.
- Undying Loyalty - to my close friends.
- Victoria's Secret Compartment - Current record: my cellphone, mp3-player, ID-card, public transport pass, credit card and house keys. Hidden without any weird bulges or discomfort for me, even though I'm only a C-cup.
- My Chemistry-teacher has a male variation. He wears a spencer over his shirt and when he runs out of pens, he will reach into his shirt's breast pocket to get a new one. If he were female, this would be some serious Fanservice.
- Wise Beyond Their Years - When I was fourteen, I read Wuthering Heights in English while at age 16, most of my classmates are having trouble reading much less complicated books in English.
- Yaoi Fangirl - ...myeah.