- Actor Allusion:
"YOU JUST FUCKED WITH THE WRONG MEXICAN!"
- Sarah Michelle Gellar plays a character in "Call of the Dead". Now her looks, personality, and fighting style... where have I seen that before? Oh, right.
- If she runs out of ammo, she might comment on being a black belt in taekwondo. Which is actually true.
- Danny Trejo wields... uh... Machetes.
"This must be a nightmare!"
- Robert Englund in the trailer.
- All-Star Cast:
- Call of the Dead features the voices and likenesses of Robert Englund, Danny Trejo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Michael Rooker.
- Mob of the Dead features the voices and likenesses of Ray Liotta, Michael Madsen, Joe Pantoliano and Chazz Palminteri.
- Shadows of Evil features the voices and likeness of Jeff Goldblum, Heather Graham, Neal Mc Donaugh and Ron Perlman.
- Playing Against Type:
- What Could Have Been:
- Word of God:
- Actually pretty averted. The creators usually don't have a lot to say if anything at all on the story.
- Kevin Sherwood did once imply an analysis of We All Fall Down was pretty spot-on; meaning the song was in fact from Maxis' perspective, retelling his conflict with Richtofen and his suspicions about a hidden evil behind the scenes of it all.