"The most significant piece of advice my father gave me early on about acting was, don't get caught acting. Really believe in what you're doing and then commit to it. Even if it feels uncomfortable, even if you feel that you're gonna look like an ass. It's all acting, but find the truth in a moment as opposed to just pretending you have and rather than trying to act your way out of it."Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland (born December 21, 1966) is a Canadian actor, best known for the role of Jack Bauer in the TV series 24. He is the son (and near spitting image) of actor Donald Sutherland.
Kiefer Sutherland is known for:
- The Lost Boys as David
- Freeway as Bob Wolverton
- Eye for an Eye as Robert Doob.
- Truth or Consequences, N.M. as Curtis Freley.
- Stand by Me = Ace
- 24 as Jack Bauer.
- Phone Booth as The Caller.
- Call of Duty: World at War as Cpl./Sgt. Roebuck.
- Touch as Martin Bohm.
- Metal Gear Solid V:Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain as Snake/Big Boss.
- Armitage III: Polymatrix as Ross Sylibus.
- A Time to Kill as Freddie
- Designated Survivor as Tom Kirkman
- Melancholia as John
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Sutherland is an avowed liberal and altogether decent guy, and takes on some rather vile roles as a way of speaking out against the characters he plays as.
From here on out, you're Big Boss ~ Big Boss in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain