Studio 100 is a Belgian production company that produces popular children's television shows. The company was founded in 1996 by Gert Verhulst, Danny Verbiest, and Hans Bourlon when the children's program Samson En Gert was produced. The currently has a total of 4 theme parks across Europe and Belgium mainly Plopsaland De Panne and Plopsa Indoor Hasselt and a water park called Plopsa Coo.Here's the link to the official website and there theme parks sites such as Plopsaland De Panne and Plopsa Indoor Hasselt
Studio 100 Shows:
- Kabouter Plop
- Maya the Bee
- Piet Piraat
- Samson En Gert
- Mega Mindy
- Wizzy & Woppy
- Big & Betsy
- Vicky the Viking (Wickie de Viking)
Tropes associated with Studio 100:
- All-CGI Cartoon: Maya The Bee, Vicky The Viking and Heidi are currently the only Studio 100 shows that aren't in Live-Action.
- Cash Cow Franchise: One of Studio 100's most popular franchises are Kabouter Plop, Samson En Gert, Piet Piraat and Maya The Bee. Studio 100 is so popular that it currently has a total of 4 theme parks in Europe with a 5 being an upcoming theme park.
- Crossover: The Samson En Gert song "Droom" which celebrate it's 20th anniversary featured various Studio 100 characters singing including the gnomes from Kabouter Plop,Dobus, and Mega Mindy. Another song, "Feest" adds even more characters to the mix, mostly from newer programs but old faces like Samson & Gert, Bumba, Mega Mindy and Plop and friends are present as well.
- Ear Worm: Let's just say if you lesson to any songs by Studio 100. You will have a hard time getting most of there songs out of your head.
- Non-Ironic Clown: Dobus has a total of three clown characters who actually love making people laugh.
- Gag Series: Bumba,Kabouter Plop, Wizzy & Woppy,Dobus are mostly silly and would sometimes be themed after slapstick.
- Live-Action TV: Studio 100 is mostly known for producing Live-Action children's television shows that air on channels such as Z@ppelin in the Netherlands while VTM Kzoom in Belgium
- Our Gnomes Are Weirder: The entire cast in Kabouter Plop.