Heather Joan Graham is a Wisconsin-born actress, born January 29, 1970, best known for such movies as Boogie Nights, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, Lost in Space and The Hangover.
This actress contains examples of:
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Incredibly flexible, thanks to being a yoga expert.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Rollergirl in Boogie Nights.
- Fake Brit: Mary Jane Kelly in From Hell.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Les Yay: She has now done six movies in which she kissed another woman: Terrified (1995), Kiss and Tell (1996), Gray Matters (2006), Broken (also 2006), Boogie Woogie (2009), and Compulsion (2013).
- Playing Against Type: Given that most of her roles (and films) aren't exactly family friendly, the fact that she plays the title character's Granola Girl aunt in the G-rated Judy Moody And The NOT Bummer Summer qualifies in itself.
- World's Most Beautiful Woman: Not only was she this to a lot of men in the comedy Say It Isn't So, but is also a Real Life example.