Trivia: Dragon Tales
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
"I don't whether to heal you, OR KILL YOU!"
- ReBoot fans will be doing plenty of double-takes with this show.
- Fans of Madeline will recognize a bunch of voices from the show, too.
- Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are Emmy!
- Ed, Edd n Eddy fans will recognize Wheezie has the same voice as Marie Kanker.
- Zak is Takanuva, Toa of Light.
- Fans of the Care Bears will find Sid Sycamore cracking bad jokes reminding them of Grumpy Bear in more ways than one.
- Cassie will become Diamond Tiara.
- Dr. Booboogone (or "Booboo Gone")'s voice actress is Shirley Milliner/Millner. She's done a lot of other TV roles you may recognize.
- Spike is a Dragon Fairy *snicker*. Great, now I cannot stop imagining Spike in tutu and faux wings and holding a wand...
- Eunice is really more of an alicorn. She's also G3 Pinkie Pie. Uh, demoted to Earth Pony? Fallen god?
- In the Japanese dub:
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: While a number of official DVD releases are available, there was never a complete series release. Which means that even if you shell out for every official DVD, you'll still be missing quite a bit of the show. January 2013 saw the show made available on Netflix Instant Streaming, which is still of no help to those living outside the US.
- Not to mention, Netflix cut out all of the awesome songs, leaving fans to purchase the DVDs and soundtracks as the only way to get the songs, as the show no longer airs on PBS or Sprout.
- Now Which One Was That Voice?: Type 2; the credits don't list the characters' names alongside their voice actors.
- Playing Against Type: You don't get to see the otherwise awesome Scott McNeil play a Pungeon Master tree anywhere else.
- Screwed by the Network - Screwed by RTM1 in Malaysia. Only season 1 made it through, and even then it was frequently pre-empted, and when they cut to commercials, they did not pause the master tape, causing scenes to go missing.