- Ord's ladybug helmet in "A Liking to Biking." First, there's the fact that he creates the helmet by grabbing an actual ladybug, then pulling down its legs and tying it onto his head. Then, throughout the remainder of the episode when he has it on, its expressions mimic his.
- The Grudge in "The Grudge Won't Budge" is a riot. First, there's his smarmy, wheedling voice provided by Matt Hill (aka Ed and Captain N), with accompanying Leitmotif that plays every time that speaks. Second, he's The Nicknamer, calling Zak various "Zackarooni, "Zakster" and about a dozen other names. Then there's the irritated reaction he inspires in the other characters. There's also his reaction when Zak & Wheezie finally start to talk things out and Zak admits to feeling hurt because Wheezie broke his snoot flute— "Whoa! Just stick with being angry. It's easier." Finally, the way he reacts when Zak finally gives him the big shove— "I thought I'd finally found somewhere to stick around for a while."
- In "The Ugly Dragling," it's discovered that the reason Mungus the giant keeps sneezing is because his house is terribly dusty. He's asked when the last time he cleaned it was.
Mungus: You mean I'm supposed to clean it?
- From "To Do or Not to Do":
Zak: Please don't tell me we're really in the stomach of a giant dragonoceros.Glimmer: Honey, you're really in the stomach of a giant dragonoceros.Zak: I told you not to tell me that!
- Enrique meets Zak and Wheezie...
Enrique: Uh. Hello. I'm— you have two heads!Zak: Yep. Hers does most of the talking, mine does most of the thinking.
- In "One Big Wish," Max makes a wish to grow big, but he doesn't specify a limit, so he just keeps growing and growing rapid-fire until he's giant-sized. Eventually, it is figured out how he can wish himself back to normal. Before he does, however, he gives Ord a hug because, in his words, "I just wanted to see how it felt to be the squisher instead of the one who gets squished."
- Zak listening to his heartbeat in "Calling Dr. Zak."
"Ah, boomb boop, boom boom boo boo. The doctor's gonna fix Zak! / The doctor's gonna fix Zak! / The doctor's gonna fix me! / The doctor's gonna fix me!" (He and Wheezie whirl rapidly around on their back.)