Roleplay / Hetalia Fandomly
This is a character page for the fandom family
formed during the 2011-2012 "Christmas" Bloodbath
Information on the Fandomly Steve Wars
is here.Fandomly wiki page can be found here!
The fan event some of them have started can be found here
- Affectionate Nickname: For all of the comm's affectionate nicknames.
- Badass Family: As badass as a super loving bunch of people can get really.
- Bookworm: Comes with the territory.
- Birds of a Feather
- Blessed with Suck: Seme Curse. The ability to seme when you do not wish to. Uncle Maria, Rekab, Talon, and Ven are the main victims.
- Cluster F-Bomb: The whole Fandomly.
- Christmas In July: The natural result of waiting for Himapapa to finish the Christmas event is to claim this. It has been a long Christmas - (almost two years.
- And now, as well as waiting for Christmas to end, the fandom is now celebrating Halloween alongside Christmas, with the Halloween 2013 event continuing into December as of this writing.
- Christmas Episode: The fandomly is still waiting for the end.
- Cool House: The Fandomly Mansion that doubles as an Island Base has been acquiring cool features and unique architecture up to and including self-repairing walls since it was constructed after the dramatic sinking of the Cool Ship.
- Cool Ship: The S.S Ninja Alpaca.
- Cool Train: The Blitzspam Express.
- Crazy Cultural Comparison: With a family from Singapore to New Zealand, America to Spain, this was bound to happen sometime.
- Cuteness Proximity: A common ailment among the ranks.
- Determinator: Because this fandomly can persevere through anything.
- Disappeared Dad: Hima-papa, who had vanished for about MORE of a month without warning. Rumors say that he maybe ha been having trouble with Gentosha... and that that's the reason he hasn't updated either his blog or Kitayume.
- Dreaming of a White Christmas: Half the comm leaves on the northern Hemisphere.
- Emphasize EVERYTHING: MAINLY VICE CAP, FISHIE, AND COLORPEN BUT ALSO EVERYONE ELSE WITH THE POWER OF THE VICE CAP MODE.
- Everyone Is Related: On the fandomly tree.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: For the dinosaur pets of many a fandomly member. (DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES MIX THIS UP WITH THE BUNNIES TROPE ABOVE. REKAB WILL NOT APPROVE.)
- Fangirl: But of course.
- Fire-Forged Friends: To the max.
- Five-Man Band: the five Finns.
- Fluffy the Terrible: For some of the fandomly pets (which include raptors of all things!)
- Fluffy Tamer: For the owners of some of those terrifying pets.
- Food Porn: And what beautiful porn it was. Contrast Foreign Queasine.
- Foreign Queasine: One word. Balut.
- Forgets to Eat: We have been known to forget that our body needs constant feeding and sleeping.
- Friendly Sniper: The Finnish and Swiss members trade off this role between them whenever something comes up that needs taking care of.
- Friendship Moment: One loooong one.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: This IS a Hetalia Comm after all, ME GUSTA!
- Group Hug: Implemented to ward off sadness.
- Happily Adopted: For many of the adopted children in the fandomly tree
- Happy Holidays Dress: Icons are changed to fit the current Holiday.
- Has Two Mommies: To the adopted children in the fandomly tree.
- Cass and Naru end up filling this role most of the time.
- Highly Visible Ninja / With Catlike Tread: the frequent tactic of "ninjaing in" would work better if you didn't, you know, announce it.
- Honorary Uncle: Maria/Uncle to all the Fandomly.
- Identical Stranger: Many of us have Clones or Doppelgangers.
- I Knew It: Several people from the fandomly going "This will seme", and "This will uke". Some were truly successful.
- Intergenerational Friendship: The Fandomly ranges in age from around 13 to over 30.
- I Will Wait for You: The general consensus about our Hima-Papa, who has not updated in the past month.
- Lady Land: Not by deliberate exclusion, but there are only two or three known males sort of active in the thread.
- Loads and Loads of Characters
- Mass "Oh, Crap!": When Anon!Steve showed up.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: On the incomplete fandomly tree; Uncle and Kawaiihetalia have the most children at 10, one of whom is married and has a child.
- Meanwhile, in the Future...: Kiwis are in GMT+13, and thus the first batch to reach the next day. They would normally declare themselves as they're "from the future" until all timezones has reached the next day.
- Aussies tend to do this too to the rest of the comm, as they're the second batch to reach the next day.
- Multinational Team: DAMN STRAIGHT
- The Nicknamer: Due to usernames, most of the Fandomly.
- No Indoor Voice: MOST OF THE FANDOMLY BREAKS OUT THE CAPS WHEN EXCITED
- Occidental Otaku: All none Asians.
- One Shiny Limit
- Quirky Household: And a world wide one too.
- Scenery Porn: A fandomly versed in the power of this.
- Serious Business: Several, including shipping, Food Porn, Scenery Porn, and trollong tohla or omegle.
- Shipper on Deck
- Sitcom Archnemesis: Captcha. And Steve.
- Slumber Party: What the thread essentially is.
- Stripperiffic: when some artists get their hands on other members' Commsonas... well, see for yourselves.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: The majority of the fandomly are quite introverted in real life (there are around 3 extroverts on the comm).
- Talk About the Weather: Sometimes when the thread starts to die, some good old fashioned weather talk can kick start it back into gear.
- Tangled Family Tree
- Tempting Fate: Happens whenever this image◊ is used. During the Chit Chat thread 17, Talon had posted a meme about the page not changing after being stuck on page 2 for hours. Naturally, Seme curse had to get her. They even took a screen cap of it.◊
- Later on the same thread, Ven posted the same image. Guess what the first post on page 45 is?
- Two pages later, it happens to Polka as well.
- The Power of Friendship: Instant friendship for this fandom. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL
- The Power of Love: A lovefest has saved many a fandomly member from feeling down and the comm from completely dying many a time.
- 13 Is Unlucky: Something always goes wrong during Thread 13, it's considered cursed.
- The thirteenth thread of the fan event really took the cake with LJ constantly derping on everyone every few hours. Turned out in the end to be Talon messing with the codes.
- I Knew It: Many were suspicious from the start.
- True Companions
- Yaoi Fangirl: Most of the fandomly.
- Wild Mass Guessing: Mostly involving Himaruya, nation headcanons, or the owner of Dat Ass.
- World of Action Girls: The fangirls form an army to defeat Steve.
- Verbal Tic/Character Tic: The Anon Game involves using these tics to identify the anon.
- Yaoi Fangirls: Hetalia fandom. What did you expect?
- You Are Not Alone: The general consensus of this fandom.