open/close all folders
Anime and Manga
- DEAD Tube has Akari and Mizuno being forced to have sex by Ishizaki
- In Fushigi Yuugi Nakago sends Tomo to seduce away Miaka's Virgin Power after finding himself unable to do so. Tomo opens a clamshell, and implants False Memories into Miaka of marrying Tamahome this time, Tomo disguised as Tamahome. By the way, Tomo is gay, but he complies because Nakago (whom he has a crush on) asked him to do it.
- In Ooku, Tsunayoshi ordered the two men she had just bedded to copulate before her during her period of depraved promiscuity after Matsu's death. As they were lovers, both adamantly refused, one even attempting to commit seppuku on the spot. Emmonosuke intervened before things got any worse, and when he reproached Tsunayoshi for her cruelty she pointed out that the shogun was also expected to have frequent sex under constant surveillance.
- Super Dimension Fortress Macross/Robotech has an episode where Hikaru/Rick, Misa/Lisa, and Hayato/Ben are captured by the Zentraedi and ordered to demonstrate human procreation. Because the Zentraedi are completely ignorant about sex and are hugely disgusted by acts of intimacy, the first two manage to get by with just a forced kiss instead of forced sex. (And it's implied that this is Hikaru/Rick's First Kiss, even.)
- In Irredeemable, the Plutonian is shown forcing a man and woman to make love while roleplaying as him and a former lover.
- In a controversial story, a villain called Sleez was heavily implied to have forced Superman and Big Barda to make a pornographic film using Mind Control. Word of God has said that nothing was confirmed, so the truth is up to the readers.
- Played with in Fables when Bluebeard uses magic on both Snow and Bigby to make them leave town and spend a week in the woods together in order to get them out of the way of his shenanigans. They wake up in the woods with no memories of the past week, and when they realise they had sex during their missing week due to Snow discovering that she's pregnant, Snow at first accuses Bigby of rape. Bigby points out that for all they know she was the one who instigated it. And technically speaking both of them were raped by Bluebeard because he was the origin of the spell that made them do it.
- Seemingly played straight at first, but averted in the case of the Incredible Hulk. The Maestro, Hulk's evil version of himself from another universe orders one of his Sex Slaves to have sex with his past self while he was recuperating from his injuries. However... At the time, they were left alone for the night, so there was no reason to actually do it, and she clearly, visibly feels no hesitation nor remorse about committing the deed even while he's begging and screaming for her to stop.
- In the fourth volume of New 52 Teen Titans, Trigon takes control of Tim Drake and then seduces Cassandra Sandsmark and Solstice. When the three of them later realize what's happened, they're even more confused by the fact that they enjoyed it and Tim admits that he wasn't exactly Fighting from the Inside and may have been a participant. He and Wonder Girl continue to have lingering feelings for each other well after the incident, which later evolves into a full relationship.
- In JSA, Mordru is able to make Hank Hall, villain Extant and formerly the hero Hawk, rape his old partner Dawn Granger, the second person go by Dove. He did this because he wanted their child, who would be a child of the avatars of Order and Chaos, as a host body. When Hank returned as Hawk years later, after coming back from the dead (he died as Extant), Dawn never brings it up.
- In Hinge of Fate by ramos, Snape and Hermione are forced to do this when the latter is captured by the Death Eaters. It's presented as the lesser of two evils, with Snape being the best choice to perform the act. It is implied others would not be as gentle.
- A very thorny case crops up in the TRON: Legacy Dark Fic "Obsidian." Clu hands over a "repurposed" Yori as a "prize" for his enforcer, Rinzler. Now, remember who Rinzler really is and the relationship he had with Yori in the first film… taking the cake? Clu lets Rinzler know later that he had a neural link on the two the entire time.
- This Star Trek: Enterprise fanfic, pairing Malcolm Reed and Trip Tucker. Notably, the author deals quite well with the problems this creates between the two, as their mutual attraction meant they enjoyed it but the feelings of violation were still there, and it takes them quite some time to untangle the two.
- In the Pony POV series, this happened with Filthy "Onyx Tiara" Rich and his household staff, under the influence of Discord. While Filthy was discorded, anypony he touched (even the one male member of the staff) turned into an imitation of his wife, and, well... Yeah. And of course, they all remembered what happened afterwards. It is unfortunate that the goat-faced creep responsible cannot be permanently dealt with.
- In Sephirothslave's story Shinra High SOLDIER, Jenova takes control of Sephiroth and forces him to rape his fiancee Julia.
- In the appendix of the Touhou Dark Fic A Scarlet-Stained Memoir it is mentioned that Nathaniel was raped by Meiling on the orders of Remilia Scarlet.
- This Star Trek: The Next Generation fanfic, which has Picard conduct a diplomatic mission, for resources the Federation needs, with a species that has institutionalized degrading, rape, and prostitution of their women, even whoring them out to diplomatic agents that visit their planet. Picard is offered one such woman, named Yanet, and despite his objections to the matter realizes from her own testimony that refusing to have sex with Yanet would hurt his mission and would cause them to beat her savagely if she failed to entertain him. Forced into a corner Picard has sex with Yanet, and through continued interaction with her learns that she's actually Q who has lost her powers and has been trapped on this planet as punishment. Since Q knows of an alternative way of getting the resources the Federation needs Picard makes it his priority to rescue her, something he eventually succeeds in doing.
- In the Axis Powers Hetalia Dark Fic An Asian's Harem of Asians, Imperial Japan makes the other East Asian nations his sex slaves and includes this among his sexual abuse of them. The less said, the better
- Alpha Child, which takes place in an amalgam of DC and Marvel universes during World War II. Goebbels green-lights a plan to capture Captain America and Wonder Woman and force them to copulate though the use of a mating machine. The purpose being for them to produce a child together which would be used as a Nazi supersoldier. The plan is successful, though the two escape immediately after the act. They begin a romance, which is cut short when Cap is lost in the North Atlantic. The epilogue explains that their memories of the event were erased when their respective universes separated after the end of the war.
- In order to get Sephiroth to break down and give up information in Prisoners of War, his captors force him to watch Private Cloud Strife get tortured and force them on each other when neither broke down. While they escape, the experience traumatized the both of them.
- In Prison Island Break, Shadow threatens to kill Doctor Blaze unless Silver has sex with her. This is particularly cruel, as not only are the two good friends, but it's also revealed that Silver is in love with her.
- The Butterfly Effect: Kayleigh's father orchestrated this between Evan and Kayleigh… as children.
- The Last House on the Left: In a moment of poorly expressed empathy, Willow suggests, "Have them do each other!" to divert the villains from the even more vile tortures they were brainstorming.
- In One Hour Photo, the Villain Protagonist forces this between an unfaithful husband and his lover while he takes pictures.
- Se7en has an extremely violent and disturbing example. As always in this movie, we see only the aftereffects. It also results in Murder by Proxy.
- The 2009 Mexican film Daniel and Ana, which falls somewhere between Based on a True Story and Based on a Great Big Lie in its graphic nature, concerns a brother and sister whom pornographers kidnap and force at gunpoint to have sex with each other on camera.
- In the movie Primal Fear, the main character discovers a home video owned by the murdered archbishop, in which the archbishop forced two altar boys to have sex with a girl on camera.
- In Eastern Promises, henchman Nikolai is forced by his boss' son Kirill at gun point to have sex with a prostitute.
Kirill: YOU ARE GOING TO FAHK ONE OF THESE BEETCHES!
- In Swordfish, Gabriel forces Stanley at gunpoint to hack into the mainframe of the United States Department of Defense, while he gets a blowjob from a woman who works for Gabriel. Afterwards Stanley is more pissed off about the gun to his head than the fact that he was forced into sex, partly because the film implies the "Not If They Enjoyed It" Rationalization.
- In El Topo, the titular protagonist and his female dwarf companion are forced to have sex at gunpoint.
- Shards of Honor: Vorrutyer orders Bothari to rape the prisoner of war Cordelia Naismith. This is a common enough order from Vorrutyer to Bothari that Vorrutyer does not expect to be disobeyed.
- In Mario Puzo's The Familynote , Rodrigo Borgia forces his son to deflower his daughter, believing that a woman will forever be loyal to the man who takes her virginity.
- In White Midnight by Dia Calhoun, Mr. Brae wants an heir to his estate, so he forces Rose to choose between sex with him and sex with his son Raymont (who also has no choice in the matter, and is widely rumored to be a hideous monster). She chooses Raymont and eventually has his child, but she's not happy about either option. Oh, by the way, Rose is fifteen, and Raymont is maybe seventeen.
- In A Song of Ice and Fire:
- It is revealed in back story that Tyrion once married a common girl who turns out to be a prostitute, but the marriage was ended when his father Tywin found out about it, and as punishment Tywin made Tyrion watch as his guards raped her, finally forcing Tyrion to go last. This becomes even worse when we find out that she wasn't actually a prostitute; she was what she claimed to be, a crofter's daughter met by chance on the road. This is generally considered to be Tywin's Moral Event Horizon and directly leads to his Karmic Death when Tyrion finds out the truth.
- Also, on more than one occasion Ramsay Bolton forces "Reek" a.k.a Theon Greyjoy to perform assorted unidentified sex acts, including but almost certainly not limited to cunnilingus, with Ramsay's thirteen-year-old bride Jeyne Poole. Made weirder and creepier because Ramsay had, between now and when we last saw Theon, done undisclosed but doubtlessly horrific things to his genitals.
- In Frostflower and Thorn it is necessary to strip a sorceron of his or her powers in order to safely touch him. Since sorcerous powers are tied to virginity… well, you do the math. Due to the risk involved this work is often relegated to understandably reluctant hirelings.
- Game of Thrones:
- Tyrion once married a prostitute named Tysha, but the marriage ended when his father Tywin found out and punished them both by making Tyrion watch as Tysha was raped by a group of guardsmen.
- Cersei Lannister unleashing a giant undead abomination on the tied down Septa Unella, all the while chanting "Shame. Shame. Shame."
- Spartacus: Blood and Sand:
- On the whim of a wealthy guest of Batiatus, Gannicus is forced to have sex with his best friend's wife. Being a slave sucks.
- The same goes for Diona, who is forced to have sex with Rhaskos who was specifically picked by Cossutius because of his questionable hygiene.
- Early in Blood and Sand, the gladiators are commanded to have sex with the slave girls for the viewing pleasure of the visitors of the ludus. Basically, it's porn for people without TV.
- The murderer in the Criminal Minds episode "Compromising Positions" had this as part of his MO.
- In Season Six of True Blood, Jessica is held captive in a vampire testing facility where she is told to have sex with a vampire named James or else both of them will face torture. All in the name of science, of course. Though Jessica gives her very reluctant consent in order to make things easier for James, he ultimately cannot bring himself to rape her and is burned with a UV light for his trouble. (The two later bond over their traumatic experience by having consensual sex. Because this is True Blood.)
- In season one of Skins, a bunch of guys tried to force Tony to rape his sister (who was unconscious from a drug overdose at the time). They actually weren't planning on making him do it, though, they just wanted to scare him, which they succeeded at quite spectacularly.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit:
- There was a case where a boy was born with a twin brother, but the brother's circumcision was botched, mutilating him, so the doctor's "fixed" it by doing a sex change operation at the parent's request. The parents raised the child as a girl with the help of a psychiatrist who strongly believed that with the proper Nurture they could overcome Nature. To try teaching the "girl" to be a girl the doctor used "her" brother to teach "her" her part in a physical relationship by putting them into the positions (though there never was penetration), while they were still in Junior High.
- Used in an episode featuring Robin Williams, although he didn't graduate to actual rape. This was Ripped from the Headlines, based on a long-running scam artist. The real life guy was a rapist.
- In another episode a pair of spree killers would attack groups of people and force the men to rape the women, and then to rape each other before killing them. Even the seasoned sex crime detectives who deal with "ordinary" rapists and child molesters virtually every episode thought these killers were worse than what they were used to.
- Yet another episode starts with the rape of an actress by one of the casting directors during an audition. Her rapist is easily identified and caught, only for him to show the detectives the victim's online dating profile where she specifically mentions wanting to be raped during an audition. The profile is a fake, and eventually tracked down to a jealous friend of the victim who was sick of her "stealing" roles from her.
- In one episode of The Mentalist, there's a teenager who's terrorizing a summer camp, who among other crimes blackmails the head of the camp and forces him to have intercourse with one of the kids frequently. Regardless of the threats made against him, the man is still charged with statutory rape.
- A storyline on Nip/Tuck had the elderly husband of the woman Christian was currently bedding demanding that they have sex in front of him. He was unable to have sex due to his age and health problems but still wanted to get off on seeing her get off and decided to use her affair with Christian to his advantage.
- In the 5th season of Sons of Anarchy, Carla forces Gemma and Nero at gunpoint to have sex in front of her. She did this out of jealousy, since she had an unrequited crush on Nero (who it turns out is in fact her half-brother). Gemma and Nero start, but refuse to go along with it when Gemma breaks down crying. Carla then shoots herself.
- In Season Three of Shameless (US), Terry Milkovich catches Mickey and Ian having sex in his house. He beats them severely, then calls a Russian prostitute and forces Mickey to have sex with her and makes Ian watch. He does all of this at gunpoint.
- Appears to have been endemic in Storybrooke in Once Upon a Time, as under the curse David and Kathryn are mentioned to be trying for a baby, something neither one of them would have consented to if they were in their right minds. Just to make matters worse, this also applies to every sexual encounter in Storybrooke during the first season, as part of Regina's curse was to separate people from their loved ones. Regina, it must be noted, has received no punishment for any of this.
- The Outer Limits (1995): In "The Human Operators" the AI minds breed their human slaves to produce future operators, with their consent or lack thereof obviously irrelevant (like everything else, failure to comply results in torture). The pair we see do quickly become quite willing though. At the beginning the man had not even yet been aware of what sex is.
- The Magicians: Renard possesses Richard when Julia accidentally summons him, raping her in his body.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: A very unusual, non-malicious example, crossing over with Blue and Orange Morality, in Ben Sisko's backstory. His mother Sarah was possessed by a Prophet (a race of Energy Being Starfish Aliens that live in the Bajoran wormhole and exist outside of linear time - the Bajorans worship them as gods they call the Prophets, hence their name, it is unknown what they call themselves), and forced to marry his father Joseph (for the purpose of conceiving Ben who would become their Emissary in a Stable Time Loop). Joseph was not to blame, because he didn't know his wife was being controlled and the relationship wasn't her desire. Once Ben was born, the Prophet left Sarah, and she immediately left her family and never contacted them again, dying in an accident a few years later. Joseph remarried, and Ben grew up believing his stepmother was his real mother, until he met the Prophet that possessed her. It uses Sarah's appearance in Ben's mind to communicate with him, having absolutely no idea what it did to Sarah was wrong (the Prophets have a great deal of difficulty understanding linear time and corporeal beings even once it is explained to them). From Joseph's perspective, he married Sarah and lived happily with her for a couple of years, until she just left one day after their son was born, with no explanation. He had no idea what actually happened until Ben met the Prophet and explained it to him decades later. There is some Fridge Horror in this as well, as when another character is possessed by a Pah Wraith (the Evil Counterparts of the Prophets), they claimed to be able to see and hear everything but unable to act, a prisoner in their own body.
- Discussed and invoked but thankfully not carried through with, as Larry Sweeney failed to get Allison Danger and Bobby Dempsey to have sex even after knocking both of them unconscious. Still, the mere fact this trope was alluded to was enough to get Gabe Sapolsky fired from Ring of Honor, as he was the booker behind it and it didn't even succeed in getting Sweeney more heat.
- In West Side Story, the "taunting scene" plays out as an attempted, and maybe simulated, version of this. The Jets force Anita to lie on her back, then lift up Baby John and put him on top of her. In many productions, he is portrayed as being nearly as traumatized by this as Anita is.
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes gives us a very chilling example that's thankfully relegated only to an Audio Log. Skull Face, the Big Bad, forcing Paz and Chico to have sex with each other in front of him as part as their vicious Cold-Blooded Torture. This serves the purpose of completely breaking Chico, who finally spills the beans, ratting out Big Boss and the MSF, leading to the tragic climax of the game. Made even worse by the fact that Chico is very much in love with Paz.
- In Dominic Deegan, Stonewater's rape of Melna (as opposed to letting the host tribe execute her) was clearly meant to come off this way. Too bad nobody told them: for years Melna blamed Stonewater and Stonewater blamed himself. Melna eventually figured it out in the rebirth of Maltak arc, and killed the guy responsible.
- In Forest Hill, the reason why Benni ran away from home was because he not only was forced to have sex with several men by his father for money, but also was forced to have sex with five year old Talitha by her father (who doesn't have sex with her himself because he doesn't fit), and his father broke his arm when he said he didn't want to anymore.
- In Futurama, the probe "V-Giny" forces Leela and Zap to have sex to reenact Adam and Eve.
- In Steven Universe, fusion between gems, while not a direct metaphor for sex so much as a physical representation of a relationship, is also a physical act of extreme intimacy that emerges out of emotional closeness and ultimately produces a new being that is a mix of the two partners. It turns out that the Homeworld Gems have been conducting experiments fusing together shards of deceased gems, roughly equivalent to a mix of proxy rape and necromancy.
Garnet: Those gems weren't asked permission. Fusion is a choice. Those gems weren't given the choice. It isn't right! It isn't fusion!