SqueakytheZepa (Otherwise known as just Squeaky) is a gamer and Youtuber Lets Player
who showcases him and a few of his friends from the Seasoned Duck crew playing various games.
They typically are in co-op, but he occasionally plays games alone with co-commentators. His videos can range from game montages, recording the games and using the funniest or insane parts of it, to complete lets plays of games, all while being very humorous.
His Youtube channel can be found here
Tropes that appear in these videos:
- A Day in the Limelight: Certain videos are only Squeaky and one of his friends from the Seasoned Duck group, either by Co-Op or co-commentator.
- Added Alliterative Appeal: Noticed in one of the titles, “Monster Hunter: The Big, the Bad, and the Babby”
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: One example is Squeaky mining while in the middle of a battle in Monster Hunter Tri.
- Be Careful What You Say
- Big Brother Instinct: See example in Video Game Caring Potential
- Big "NO!": Squeaky's friend Jen after falling down a pit in Borderlands.
- Big "WHAT?!": When something confusing happens or messes up badly in a level.
- Butt Monkey: This often happens to everyone at some point.
- Catch Phrase: Many of them throughout the videos.
- Caption Humor: Almost all of Squeaky’s videos invoke this trope in some form.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: This can happen with any of Squeaky’s friends during the montages.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Used in the Grabbed by the Ghoulies video after being frustrated with the Experiments Room level, complete with Sound Effect Bleep just like Red's Co-Op.
- Delayed Reaction: Squeaky takes a bit to react at an odd glitch after defeating a Bandit thug in Borderlands
- Don't Fear The Reaper: Normally in Grabbed by the Ghoulies, but then it becomes really determined to get him, another mission is named pretty much word for word, where he has to face three of them.
- Epic Fail: Happens a lot in Squeaky’s game montages.
- Friendly Target: Happens often in Co-Op, as him or his friends accidentally incapacitate one another in games while fighting enemies, such as L4D.
- Evil Laughter: He does a good one in Mario Party 2 in the special Scrapbook montage and several others.
- He Who Fights Monsters: Mentions this trope word for word when he realized what he was doing in an emotional episode of The Walking Dead.
- Hilarious Outtakes: Often used at the end of his speedrun videos.
- Last-Second Word Swap: Happened to humorous effect during the Halo 4 video, after getting shot by an enemy.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Squeaky is very good at this, both by adding many voices to enemies or inanimate objects, but also makes convincing death sounds.
- Mirror Scare: The Reaper from Grabbed by the Ghoulies managed to do this to Squeaky.
- Nerves of Steel: His friend Sammich is known well for this, noticeable in the Borderlands montage.
- Pyro Maniac: Don't give Squeaky a Fire Rod in Four Swords Adventures. Or anything that starts fires in general.
Squeaky: FIRE! FIRE! YEAH!
- Rapid Fire No: When Squeaky sees trouble coming.
- Running Gag: One example is his friend Caz in the Halo 4 video telling him to look behind him, only to get shot dead right after.
Caz: Hey bro, behind you.
Squeaky: What? *shot*
- Squeaky's car keeps being stolen and/or destroyed in Borderlands.
- His friend Madole and cliffs don't go well together in Monster Hunter Tri.
- Sir Swears Alot: Especially when Squeaky is startled.
- The Comically Serious: For his friend Sammich Man, being extremely calm and composed even in the most dire situations.
- The Determinator: See The Perfectionist.
- The Missingno.: Had some appearances in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest co-op let's play as the cause of persistent lag and disconnects.
- The Perfectionist: Squeaky often makes sure complete a game 100% or obtaining the highest rank possible, showing this trait clearly in the Grabbed by the Ghoulies let's play, obtaining all Platinum medals and even doing the final challenge of replaying the game all over again in insane difficulty.
- Too Dumb to Live: Happens to him and his friends from time to time. One example being in Borderlands, see here starting at 8:34.
[Shoots at a propane tank right under his feet, exploding and incapacitating himself]
Squeaky: OH GOD, THAT HURT!
- Troll: Squeaky and his friends often like to mess with each other for fun.
- Video Game Caring Potential: Very noticeable in the Walking Dead series, especially with Clementine.
- Visible Silence: Used frequently along with captions.
- Why did It Have To Be Bees?: Common occurrence in Squeaky's videos, such as in Borderlands.
Games Squeaky has showcased: