Just For Fun: Fear My Squad
As an Evil Overlord
, you have many things to decide. How
will you Take Over the World
? You're probably still busy reading the Evil Overlord List
. But beware: you might be forgetting an important task..
Forming a Quirky Mini Boss Squad
, of course! Will your Evil Minions
be Faceless Goons
, Elite Mooks
or are Mecha-Mooks
your solution to any upcoming Heroes
? Read this list of possible minions before deciding who should be on your squad.
Don't pick too many: this trope is supposed to be a solution to the problem known as Conservation of Ninjutsu
. If you think Death of a Thousand Cuts
is a healthy tactic then you have no need for this trope.
Note — Please refrain from adding Main Characters or other unfitting servants. Ax-Crazy is allowed though.
- Chuck Norris.
- Samuel L. Jackson
- An Eva unit.
- At least 3 Espada.
- A Level Five Onix to make the protagonist feel at ease. Then, when he thinks he's safe.. POW! Right in the kisser!.
- A Devil Fruit user.
- A giant dog
- A freedom fighter.
- A Chinese amazon.
- An Akikan!.
- A Shinigami, preferrably one like Ryuk.
- Master Roshi
- Broli. His power level is maximum!!!
- The New California Republic Veteran Rangers.
- A Diclonius or two.
- Jack Nicholson in The Shining. Just for the heck of it.
- The Knight of Zero.
- A state alchemist.
- A breadbaking samurai.
- A combat butler.
- A psychotic depraved schoolgirl.
- One ninja. No more, no less.
- A greek God, preferably Hades.
- Any greek god, even the good ones, so long as they have been rendered insane.
- Are there any good Greek Gods? There are Gods on the hero's side, but in their antics the prove themselves to be neutral at best.
- A squad of SpaceMarines, maybe four, tops. I'll be sure to treat them to the finest luxuries I can afford to prevent a Heel-Face Turn.
- A Time Lord, probably The Master.
- A duck.
- A shedim or two.
- Can't forget the Daemons of Chaos.
- And A Net Navi, maybe Protoman.EXE
- A few Contractors, preferably ones with game breaking powers like time manipulation.
- Jack Rakan.
- A Ninja Maid.
- Any girl from Gensokyo that is past ⑨ status.
- A Wiggin' Fist Master, in case we need to defy even logic itself.
- An Eldritch Abomination, preferrably M
- A viking or two.
- Any character played by Vinnie Jones that wasn't the protagonist of the Mean Machine remake.
- Goddamned Bats to drive the enemy insane.
- Seto Kaiba, to screw the rules with his money, in case we're about to lose.
- As many Servants as can be fueled by the collective despair of our captured orphans. As a back up energy source, we should make sure they are the opposite gender. Or Archer. Or Lancer. Or Gilgamesh.
- A Drill Sergeant Nasty to weed out the wannabes.
- Your Mom.
- An Army of Darksteel Colussus. If funds allow it, a Darksteel Colossus or more will also be employed.
- And while the army was under production, add x1 Navi to follow the Protagonist around just to stop said Protagonist from completing his or her mission.
- Psychological Warfare is alright!
- The Bear Jew
- Claire Stanfield.
- Bob will be there too.
- Lotsa' Orks.
- SCP-682. But beware, to get him to join you probably need to be an Omnicidal Maniac.
- Speaking of SCPs, why not include 173 to keep 682 in check?
- While we're at it, let's just add Able, 953, and Dr. Clef just for the hell of it.
- Nazgul & Balrogs
- Evil Lincoln
- Lor'Themar Theron.
- The ultimate squad will be Chuck Norris, Samuel L. Jackson, Mr T, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hulk Hogan, Junichiro Koizumi and a little old lady.
- Whitney's Miltank.
- Either River Song from Doctor Who, or River Tam from Firefly. Or just any sci-fi character named River. They all seem to be pretty Badass.
- A Shameless Fanservice Girl. Why? Because that pesky Mentor is so often a Dirty Old Man. No more humiliating way to avert an Obi-Wan Moment than through base urges. Not to mention anyone else Distracted by the Sexy. All Men Are Perverts, remember? Often especially the "hero". And then after hours... Just watch out for the Chaste Hero.
- Queen Chrysalis, for infiltration and spying, and a squad of Changelings, if only for confusion warfare.
- Gary Oldman. He can do that. You can't!