- Far too many moments from their April 26th Livestream to count, but special mention goes to this exchange:
Rabbit: Guys! This just in! This is the most views we've had ever!The Spine: How many views do we have?Rabbit: I dunno, like 900!The Spine: Wait, so you're telling me that people would rather see us just mess around for an hour rather than actually discuss interesting things?Rabbit: That's right!The Spine: Wow, internet.
- Then later:
The Spine: Wow internet! You're so talented! And wow, you've got such great taste in entertainment. You're watching pieces of yarn walk around.
- Then later:
- This exchange:
The Jon: I'd like to dance across all of the earth...IN THE NUUUUUDE!
The Spine: WHOA, Jon, you can't dance across the earth in the nude.
The Jon: Uh, why sure I can. Care to hold this guitar and I'll show ya.
The Spine: No, no, no. I know you're very capable of doing it, Jon. I just mean you shouldn't. Because there are such things as public decency laws. Plus, I don't want to see you in the nude, and none of these people do either.
The Jon: Well, I don't know, there's a couple of smiiiiles out there.
The Spine: There are NO smiles...Sir, please stop smiling.
- David Bennett revealed that the band had a new video for fans...that turned out to be a cover of the Rihanna song "Diamonds." The fandom basically imploded.
- Walter Robotics seems to have adopted a new marketing strategy.
- "Go Spine Go" from MK III is one hilarious moment after another.
- The skit opening before the song "Captain Albert Alexander".
Rabbit: How many of you like fishing? THAT'S RIGHT NOBODY.