- Star Trek: The Original Series
- Star Trek: The Animated Series
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Star Trek: Voyager
- Star Trek: Enterprise
- Star Trek: Discovery
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek: Generations
- Star Trek: First Contact
- Star Trek: Insurrection
- Star Trek: Nemesis
- Star Trek (2009 film)
- Star Trek Into Darkness
- Star Trek Beyond
- In Free Enterprise William Shatner Adam Westing his way through a hip-hop version of Julius Caesar has to be seen to be believed.
- Zachary Quinto (Young Spock) challenges Leonard Nimoy (Old Spock) to a race, with the loser buying lunch. Nimoy wins by a nerve pinch.
- See also their tweets regarding the spot:
- William Shatner tweets at Chris Hemsworth, gets a very dad-like reply in return.
- When Sci-Fi Channel aired Star Trek Uncut, Walter Koenig mentioned that Chekov "has this alter ego that wears a black suit and leather gloves."
- Eddie Izzard's take on Star Trek is hysterical. The phasers towards the end is definitely the highlight.
- The fact there are Haynes Auto Manuals for the Constitution-class and the Klingon Bird of Prey.
- Even funnier: the BoP one mentions there's an airlock in the photon torpedo tube at the front of the ship for a good reason and then doesn't mention the reason. Its implied to be that they fire incompetent officers out of it.
- This Tumblr thread speculates that the reason many of Kirk's adventures were later repeated is that everybody thought he was making them up:
I especially like this idea because of the implication that all the other captains in Starfleet are reporting perfectly ordinary experiences like visiting a space station, dropping off supplies at a colony, bit of a stand-off with some Klingons in disputed space but got out of it unscathed - and then there’s Kirk all, “sorry guys we’ve been off course this week because my first officer seriously needed to get laid (LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA MY NECK STILL HURTS)” and “let me tell you about the Chicago Gangster planet” and “WHIPPED AND THROWN IN JAIL BY SPACE NAZIS.”