Funny / Star Trek: Nemesis
- During the wedding.
Picard: While you're happily settling in on the Titan, I will be training my new first officer. You all know him. He's a tyrannical martinet who will never, ever, allow me to go on away missions.
Data: That is the regulation, sir. Starfleet code section 12, paragraph 4...
Picard: Mr. Data...
Data: Yes, sir.
- "... Irving Berlin."
- "You have the bridge, Mr. Troi."
- "I'll be in the gym."
B4: Why do you have a shiny head?
B4: Why does the tall man have a furry face?
Data: B-4, do you know where you are?
: I am in a room. With lights.
- Worf demonstrates just why Romulan ale was made illegal in the first place.
Worf: (groggy) Romulan ale should be illegal.
La Forge: It is.
- The deleted bit from the final scene, which shows that the Enterprise is finally getting some damn seat belts installed.
Picard: About time.
- Not to mention Riker's trolling of Picard's new first officer earlier in that scene. The poor guy probably took some time to live it down.
- Geordi and Guinan at the wedding.
Geordi: You ever think about getting married again?
Guinan: No. Twenty-three was my limit.