- In the episode "A Star Is Lost," after Gadget telling her about his new assignment to protect rock star Rick Rocker from MAD, the usually calm and level-headed Penny briefly turns into a squeeing fangirl, shaking Gadget by his collar to get him to take her with him.
- Mad Cat's reaction to the brainwashing record is also funny.
- Gadget acting drunk after someone drugs his drink in "A Race To The Finish," to the point where he starts doing donuts on the racetrack.
Gadget: Yoo-hoo! Look at me! I can do a donut!
- Gadget's horrifically bad attempt at flying a rickety airplane in "Photo Safari," starting with this exchange:
Penny: Are you sure about this Uncle Gadget?
Gadget: No problem, Penny! The nice mechanic said any fool could fly this plane!
- And fly it he does. Upside down, sideways, through buildings and nearly into the ground, all before leaving the runway area. What really makes it hilarious it is Penny and Brain's shell shocked reactions, though - while Gadget's whistling and singing, completely oblivious to the danger they were just in as usual, Brain's freaking out and Penny frozen to her seat looking like she's having trouble not joining him.
- Don't forget this scene from "All That Glitters"
Dr. Claw: You're supposed to be disposing of Gadget.
Mook: I've only got two hands.
Dr. Claw: What!? HOW DARE YOU!
- Most of Claw dealing with his idiot henchmen, but especially this from "Haunted Castle," after a backfiring trap sends a minion into the drip.
Dr. Claw: What were you doing in the moat?
Henchman: "Well... uh... Well, I... uh...
Dr. Claw: What happened to Gadget?
Henchman: Well, uh... I don't know, sir...
Dr. Claw: YOU DON'T KNOW? WHERE IS HE NOW?
Henchman: Well, I'm not sure...
Dr. Claw: NEVER MIIIIIIIND!!!
- Gadget getting offended at the beginning of "Busy Signal" when Penny tells him his gadgets have been surpassed.
Gadget: What's that you're reading, Penny?
Penny: I'm doing the research for my report on the history of computers. It says here that most of the gadgets the doctor put in your body have now been surpassed.
- Anytime Gadget tries to teach Penny something but ends up messing it up and embarrassing himself instead.
- This scene speaks for itself.
- The episode "Quiz Master" has a funny bit where a M.A.D. agent disguised as a bearded caveman in a stovepipe hat tries to waste Gadget, only for the bumbling detective to avoid the attack and say "Sorry, Mr. President".
- This exchange from "Gadget's Clean Sweep".
Dr. Claw: You must get the Crown Jewels. I wanted them since I was a child.
Thelma Botkin: You were a child?
- In the "Volcano" episode, Gadget's following Brain, who is disguised as a hula girl and gradually shedding the disguise. By the time Gadget finds the skirt, the look on his face is absolutely priceless.
- The M.A.D. Agents mistaking the real Gadget for his robot duplicate in "Doubled Agent", especially when Hilarity Ensues once the real Gadget asks the agents if they can stop for ice cream.
- The second episode featuring the Great Wambini and the Lesser Wambini has the Lesser Wambini attempt to stall the rich pet owners at the phony seance by doing shadow puppets. When the Great Wambini hears the cops coming and drags his assistant with him to their escape, the Lesser Wambini is still doing shadow puppets and is apparently oblivious of what is happening around him.