- A good chunk of the Showa Era Godzilla movies, but don't rub it into the fandom.
"Well I'm not as afraid of Godzilla, as I am of the editor. He's meaner."
- Mr. Tako resting his arm on the TNT plunger in King Kong vs. Godzilla.
- Nakamura (Yu Fujiki) has a funny line in Mothra vs. Godzilla.
- In Invasion of Astro-Monster, after driving away King Ghidorah, Godzilla does a victory dance. It's a happy moment.
- After recovering from being Mind Controlled, Godzilla kicks a rock at King Ghidorah, and smacks Rodan with his tail.
- When Minilla first learned the atomic breath, and then tried to use the ability against the bad guys.
- In Godzilla vs. The Smog Monster, Godzilla FLIES by using his atomic breath to lift off like a rocket.
- Godzilla's "flying dropkick" in Godzilla vs. Megalon must be seen to be appreciated.
- So does his flying bodyslam in Godzilla vs. Megaguirus.
- From the same movie, Megaguirus tries to perform a Diagonal Cut on Godzilla with her pincers, that Godzilla seems to dodge...then one of Megaguirus's pincers slide off, revealing that Godzilla performed a counter-Diagonal Cut with his dorsal spikes. doubles as Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- In Godzilla Final Wars, the scene in New York City between the pimp, the homeless drunk guy, and the cop.
- Captain Gordon in Final Wars gets a particularly dry one. At one point, he orders the civilians to get to their ship, while he holds off two aliens. They end up getting pinned down by a huge number of the aliens, who only are defeated when the head alien sets off the self destruct on the ship. Gordon, fresh from his own battle, just saunters past, ignoring the carnage, and in an irritated voice says, "I though I told you to get to the ship" and keeps on walking, katana on his shoulder.
- Gordon had a good one during his fight scene as well. One of his opponents was female, and after he gets the upper hand, he has his fist pulled back ready to deck her, when she gives the old "you wouldn't hit a woman would you?" routine. He hesitates, opens his hand, smiles...then says "Yeah." and knocks her out with a karate chop to the neck!
- This is more mildly amusing: Godzilla walks off, and Minilla runs behind, as if to say "Hey, wait for me!"
- The first turning point in the end clash of King Kong vs. Godzilla, which is Kong making a dash at Godzilla... only for him to step aside, causing Kong to slam his face into a rock, then pass out. By this time, the creators were aware of the inherited goofiness of kaiju movies, so they intentionally hammed this film up. The fact that the suits never stop looking like suits then adds an unintentional layer of hilarity to the scene.
- In Godzilla Final Wars, Godzilla is fighting King Ceasar, Rodan, and Anguirus. Anguirus, in rolling death ball form, charges Godzilla, who swats him away with his tail toward King Ceasar. King Ceasar responds by performing a soccer kick and sending Anguirus back toward Godzilla, though missing. Godzilla proceeds to... try and intercept Anguirus like a goal keeper, though he fails.
Xillian Commander: GAIIIIIIIIGAAAAAAAAN! RRRRRISE!
- The Xillian commander is a walking version of this trope; from his enraged freakout when Zilla gets demolished by Godzilla to his hilariously over-the-top banter with the other hammy characters. Gigan, too; after being built up as Mothra's mortal enemy...he gets killed twice; once via Godzilla-related decapitation, the other a double kill via Mothra.
- In the Dark Horse Comics one-shot Godzilla Color Special, when G-Force is trying to get a town of villagers to safety Kino asks why they've stopped... and then sees the reason.
Kino: There are times when I hate this job.Reiko: Less talking more running.
- From the comic Godzilla: The Half-Century War, when the Anti-Megalosaur Force realizes they've got a human foe:
Ota: ...Did anyone bring... a gun?Col. Schooler: Sometimes I wonder about this crack team that I have assembled.
"...Ken, we chase a giant, radioactive dinosaur for a living and you're worried about getting cancer from a cigarette.
- There's another Reality Ensues moment later when Ken chews out Ota for smoking near him when he's trying to quit, which results in this gem:
- Also from Half-Century War, the Mothra van. Just the Mothra van.
- In the current Ongoing series, when Kiryu is running low on power, Hikari sarcastically remarks "What, are you just going to pull up to a power plant and ask them to fill 'er up?" Minutes later...
Boxer: (in front of a power plant) "It's a global emergency, fill 'er up!"
- Kiryu giving Kumonga a piggyback ride to New York City.
- Issue 4 of "Rulers of Earth": after Godzilla, Mothra, and her twin larvae send Destoroyah packing, Godzilla turns to leave while one larva goes to Mothra to help her. The other larva tries to bite the tip of Godzilla's tail, but he gives it a sidelong Death Glare and the larva sheepishly backs away with a guilty expression.
- Destoroyah's realization that Godzilla (or his detonation) were likely going to slaughter him due to the intense heat; he actively tries to flee from the biggest threat; but is shot down by freeze rays and frozen, then shattering upon impact with the solid ground.
- If he survived, which is possible, (he is composed of micro organisms) he would be lying frozen and still have been killed by the meltdown.
- Zilla getting the hell out of Dodge when Godzilla (whom he'd been battling with) gets distracted by the military in Rulers Of Earth.
- Godzilla getting hit below the belt by Ghidorah's Gravity Beam; he even covers the area when it hits! As well, Rodan shrugging off Godzilla's Atomic Ray, and the banter between Mothra, Godzilla and Rodan is pretty funny.
Shobijin (reacting to something Godzilla said): Godzilla, what terrible language!