- Along with Crowning Moment of Awesome for Major Havok in Vol. 3. After Empowered listened to Major Havok, dWARf and Protean comparing (rudely) the super heroines' and supervillainesses' booty, Empowered got her revenge by supplying the entire base with Doujinshi about them. Gay Doujinshi. They were of course outraged and embarrassed. At first. It was when Havok realized it was done by female artists for women that...
Major Havok: You know, this is actually flattering.
Empowered: "Don't fucking believe this."
Major Havok: Cute Asian cartoonist, I'm happy to be your Fantasy object.
- And earlier, when she finds an Emp/Spooky fic.
- The whole of ThugBoy's little 'Ode to Joyful Booty'
ThugBoy: I will not stand idly by and allow a world-class derrière to remain uncommented-upon. That's just how I roll, son.
- "Elephants, Cups and Canoes" in Vol. 4, which pushes unusual euphemisms to new, visual heights. *trumpeting* "He's gone rogue!" "Aieee! Me canoe be swampin'!". And said canoe is named "Va J J".
- The doctor's nametag from the same volume (a MST3K reference).
- The bit where ThugBoy talks about working for a Nazi supervillain. "Yeah, sure I'm half-Japanese, but I'm also one-quarter Italian and one-quarter German! I'm All Axis Power, baby!" When the villain fired him, ThugBoy stole his Porn Stash.
Captain Rivet: You cruel bastard!
- Then there's a 17-page sex scene... with narration and dialogue supplied by the Caged Demonwolf.
- When Major Havoc tries to write a fanfiction about himself, only for everyone to say it sucks... because he obviously doesn't know Major Havoc very well.
- Made all the funnier when you realize one of the reviewers is Emp.
- And the only reason why nobody liked it was because it wasn't a Slash Fic.
- Emp's battle with a would-be supervillain who "uses the power of time for evil... sorta". ("Sharp-taloned cuckoo strike!")
- When Trolls edit Capitan Rivet's Wikipedia page.
Capitan Rivet: How the hell could I have been involved in the Kennedy Assassination!? I wasn't even born yet when that happened, damn it!
- The Superhomie cosplayers' Lotus-Eater Machine fantasies under the influence of Anglerfish's light... except for Emp's fantasy.
- Capitan Rivet cosplayer: Meeting Jesus and finding he's white, blond, etc.
- Major Havok cosplayer: George Lucas removing the elements of Star Wars that the fans hate, like the Ewoks, midiclorians, the Prequel Trilogy, etc.
- dWARf! cosplayer: Scarlett Johansson, Gisele Bundchen, and possibly other lovely ladies giving him a blowjob.
- Sistah Spooky cosplayer: Meeting Al Gore, who is President.
- Ninjette's introduction: She captures Emp, ties her up, and calls for some thugs to pick them up. The thugs never show despite Ninjette's repeated calls until she finally says "Fuck it," unties her and goes out drinking. Bada bing bada boom, Heel-Face Turn.
- Practically everything that comes out of Caged Demonwolf's mouth.
- The Willy Pete Yaoi doujinshi. Also, the "I'll fuck a robot" remix song.
- Daisycutter revealing how much she used mind control as an excuse for cheating on her boyfriend when she was alive.
Daisycutter *on the cellphone*: "Oh, honeybunny, l'il ol' Daisy only hooked up with Horsepower 'cause skeevy ol' Psychoblast was mind controlling the both of 'em! Uh huh!"
Daisycutter *on the cellphone*: "Oh, honeybunny, l'il ol' Daisy only hooked up with Slamma Lamma 'cause pervy ol' Suggestion Boxer was mind controlling the both of 'em! Uh huh!"
Daisycutter *on the cellphone*: "Oh, honeybunny, l'il ol' Daisy only hooked up with Horsepower and Slamma Lamma again 'cause that creepy ol' Browbeater was mind controlling all three of 'em at once...! Not buying it this time, are you?"
- The Caged Demonwolf singing "Baby Got Back." Also doubles as a CMOA for such an impressively long rhyme-scheme:
Verily, the Caged Demonwolf does delight in toothsome rumps of appreciable volume! Prevaricate he surely cannot!
Hark! You other figurative male siblings are utterly incapable of any form of denial, oh doltish dullards!
For, when a winsome wench does perambulate forth before you besporting not merely a midriff of exceedingly miniscule dimensions, but also flaunting an entity Callipygian of overwhelmingly orbiculate character before your very face, then soon bekindled unto your loins is a raging inferno of direst arousal!
For, luckiest of mortals, you have borne awestruck witness to the incontrovertible fact that the well-upholstered rump in question was bounteously plethoric and chockiblockily surifeted! (Or in words other, stuffed.)
The blazing-eyed devilgoat finds himself ensnared within the denimy depths of wenchly tight-clinging pantaloons!
Indeed, he cannot surcease himself from gazing unto- (Etcetera, etcetera).
- The intermission break just before the big finale of Vol. 3, where Empowered uses her "meta-awareness" to highlight her artist's previous track record of gruesomely killing off huge swaths of characters... and freaking out that she's working for a sadistic prick who's gonna kill her off any second.
- Doubles as a CMOA: Ninjette once consummated another ninja's marriage disguised as the groom. Other ninja are still trying to figure this out...
- While the situation itself is very serious, Spooky's "what the hell" expression when she first sees Emp's suit's wings is hilarious. Her eyes are bugging out and her mouth is just hanging slightly open. It's great.
- How does Emp deal with a parasitic infestation in a babyship without killing the mother parasite nor causing the babyship's mother to annihilate the whole West Coast? Easy: move the mother parasite in the structurally infected floor.
"May the Darwiniest biohazard win, right?"