Pretty much every other minute of any movie (save for Ace Jr.
), thanks to Jim Carrey
in all his hammy
glory. But to name a few examples:
- The sliding door scene here. "Ahhhh *closes door and opens it* Ahhhh *continues*" I have exorcised the demons! This house is clear. Losers. LOOOO-sers. La-hoo. Seh-hers!"
- ACTIVIST MYES, MUHEUHEUHEUHE.
- Do NOT go in there! WHOO!
- Before that, the scene where Ace expects to find Snowflake in an indoor swimming pool and instead finds a great white shark is both a CMOF and scary.
- The "rhinoceros birth" scene in the sequel is side-splittingly funny.
- Along with the Shikaka and duel scenes.
- Also, the part when Ace makes shadow puppets during the slideshow. Especially when Greenwall steps in front of the screen. "Heigh-ho Silver, away!"
- If anybody else bent over, turned around and pantomimed talking out of their ass, most people would strain themselves rolling their eyes. When Jim Carrey does it, spouting out horrible puns all the way? Awesome!
"WHATSA MATTER? AFRAID I'LL MAKE A STINK
- Ace and Melissa on their way into a very ritzy party:
Melissa: I'm really going out on a limb here, Ventura. Camp's social events are strictly A-list.
Melissa: I swear, if you do anything to embarrass me in front of Camp-
Ace: What? Like this? (makes faces)
- Randomly during the party, Ace reaches over and screws up a cello player's performance for no reason other than pure whimsy. (Jim Carrey improvised that.)
- Ace's reaction to finding out that Einhorn is a man. Including chewing a whole pack of gum.
- Capped by Ace burning all his clothes and collapsing, crying and naked, in a corner.
- Count how many other guys - including Snowflake the Dolphin - react upon finding out Einhorn is a man.
- "Hi, I'm looking for Ray Finkle—" [shotgun barrels slide through the opening] "—And a clean pair of shorts."
- Shortly afterward: "Dan Marino should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie, son?"
- "Do I have something in my teeth?"
- When Ace is pretending to be a mental patient football player to sneak into a institution, he tackles the doctor in super slow motion, then reverses it for instant replay, including all of his dialogue.
- Ace punching out the Monopoly Guy and parading him around like a stole, then shaking his mouth around like a puppet.
Ace: Do not pass go! Do not collect two-hundred dollars!
- The whole scene with the heavy metal concert.
- The Slinky... in all of it's glory.
- "That's what you stepped in, that's what was on your shoe, and that explains the abrasion on your palm! DAMN I'M GOOD! (pelvic thrusts) Can you feel it?!"
- To reiterate, Ace taking over for the frontman at the metal concert and just growling noiselessly while gesturing like he's talking to the crowd... and the band just goes right with it.
- After rescuing the kidnapped dog, Ace tells him, "the (car) engine's flooded. No problem, we'll just wait a few minutes". As the goon begins smashing his car window, without missing a beat, Ace declares, "Or we could try it now!"