In Pet Detective, why are the Dolphins wearing their AFC Championship Ring?Beyond just Ruleof Funny Don Shula is wearing his while mailing letters, which is odd in and of itself. It's even more odd when you remember Don Shula has won 2 Super Bowls, and he probably wouldn't wear an AFC ring around at all. One of the players was also wearing his while *running.*
In Pet Detective, would the way you hold a football really determine which way it flies when you kick it?
- Actually, yes. Kicking off the laces of a football interferes with the direction in which the ball flies. Kicking off the back also ensures it goes farther and higher than if the kicker hit the other side.
In When Nature Calls, when did Ace do the Chief's daughter?When she offers herself to him, he turns her down, and she gets dressed. Later, he's seen masturbating furiously, clearly frustrated. Yet at the end of the film, Ace pleads guilty to taking her virginity. What gives? Did they delete the scene to get the PG-13 rating or what?
- It was left as implied, simply to allow the ending to hook-in. Just a gag.
- Maybe he met up with her again after finding the raven feather in the bat cave.
In Pet Detective, how did nobody ((Specifically the Police directly behind Einhorn) notice Einhorn's penis?
- The Mass "Oh, Crap!" reaction from all the policemen (and the dolphin) implies that Einhorn Really Gets Around. And yet, did none of the cops get to third base with her to find out the truth?
- She probably either only kissed them or got to third base with them, but didn't let them "return the favor". And when Roger Podacter found out, she killed him to keep him from outing her.