Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
- The opening scene, featuring Ace swiping a stolen poodle back from a thief.
- After Aguado mocks Ace and kills a cockroach on front of him just to taunt him, this happens.
- Ace effortlessly proving Roger Podacter's death was murder, not suicide, and making the entire police department look like idiots.
- Ace catching a bullet with his teeth in the middle of a car chase.
- All Ace was trying to do was escape from some Mooks, and suddenly, he's the frontman for Cannibal Corpse. Also a Crowning Moment of Funny.
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
- Here's one for all you animal lovers: The scene in Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls where Ace beats up a Monopoly Guy lookalike and uses him as a pelt because he hates the man's wife's fox pelt. Also a Crowning Moment of Funny.
Do not pass Go! Do not collect two hundred dollars!
- How Ace parks the car at the country club. "CHITTYYYYYY!!!"
Ace: Liiiiiiiiiiiiike a gloooooooooooooove!
- The monster truck. Every second of the glorious, glorious monster truck chase.
- Ace beats up an alligator. Its one thing to escape, but no, he teaches it who its messed with!
Ace: (dragging the gator back into the water) Don't start something you can't finish!
- Ace stops the war between the two tribes just in time by running in between them with the white bat in his hands screaming at the top of his lungs:
- He may have gotten his ass kicked doing so, but Ace was able to earn the respect of a tribe of savage headhunters.