Awesome: Ace Ventura
- Here's one for all you animal lovers: The scene in Ace Ventura When Nature Calls where Ace beats up a Monopoly Guy lookalike and uses him as a pelt because he hates the man's wife's fox pelt. Also a Crowning Moment of Funny.
- "Do not pass Go! Do not collect two hundred dollars!"
- Also from the sequel (which this troper personally enjoys): How Ace parks the car at the country club. "CHITTYYYYYY!!!"
- "Liiiiiiiiiiiiike a gloooooooooooooove!"
- The monster truck. Every second of the glorious, glorious monster truck chase.
- Ace effortlessly proving Roger Podacter's death was murder, not suicide, and making the entire police department look like idiots.
- Ace beats up an alligator. Its one thing to escape, but no, he teaches it who its messed with!
Ace: (dragging the gator back into the water) Don't start something you can't finish!
- Ace stops the war between the two tribes just in time by running in between them with the white bat in his hands screaming at the top of his lungs: "SHIKAKAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
- He may have gotten his ass kicked doing so but Ace was able to earn the respect of a tribe of savage headhunters.
- Ace catching a bullet with his teeth in the middle of a car chase.