- On their parody of Celebrity Jeopardy, Sean Connery's tendency to insert or remove the spaces in category titles is funny enough on its own but it just occurred to me that he's old english (well, sort of... it's funnier that way). -gibberingtroper
- The famous $3000 dollar offer to The Beatles to reunite and perform three Beatles tunes is already a Comically Small Bribe, but it's even comically smaller when it clicks that it's not even a $1000 per Beatle.
- The Kristen Stewart monologue leads to Kate Mckinnon joining her on stage, saying "I just wanna be like you, sleep all day, party all night". That last part is from the tagline of another vampire movie famous for pandering to the young adult demographic, The Lost Boys. If that's not enough, Kate's gratuitously Butch Lesbian outfit and hair mimic Keifer Sutherland in that movie.
- Kate McKinnon's Gonktastic character, Shud the blobfish-mermaid, is dressed in some messy junk including a fishing net with a weight still on it - hinting that she was not only caught by accident, but thrown back in such a hurry they didn't want to keep the net.
- Hillary Clinton (the openly gay Kate McKinnon) noting to bartender Val (the actual Hillary Clinton) that they could've been quicker to promote LGBT rights.
Fridge / Saturday Night Live