Drinking Game: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Warning: These events occur more often than you think. We would advise against doing more than one at a time.
- Take a sip every time you use a Skyward Strike and miss. Hope you like melee combat!
- Take a shot and spin around three times every time you get caught in a tornado.
- Take two shots if you weren't in the vicinity of the Thunderhead when you got caught up.
- Every time you beat up a hostile Remlit, take a shot.
- Every time Ghirahim licks something, take a shot. And a shower.
- Every time Ghirahim teleports, take a shot.
- If the Guardians catch you in the Silent Realm, take a shot.
- If it's a Sky Guardian that caught you, take another shot.
- Finish your drink if you had collected all the Sacred Tears and then got caught.
- Every time you fall off of Skyloft, take a shot.
- Take three shots if you happen to find a Goddess Plume just sitting out in the open.
- Whenever Fi calculates a probability, take a shot.
- Take a shot after every time you see a reference to a previous game.
- Take a sip whenever you hold down the running button. Your liver will fail in no time.
- Take a shot each time Link has to recover after his energy bar runs out.
- Take a shot every time you hear Groose's theme.
- Take two every time he names something after himself.