Drinking Game: The Legend of Zelda
This is meant to be a set of rules applicable to any The Legend of Zelda Title. Two sets of rules specific to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time can be found here.
- Name Link “Drink”, then whenever an NPC tells you to “Drink”, take a sip.
- Whenever Zelda gets captured or is shown to be captured (must be captured at time of cutscene), take a drink.
- When you use a fairy, finish your drink.
- When you get a main collectible (OoT: gold Skulltula, TP: Poe soul, SS: Goddess cube, Etc.), take a sip.
- Whenever the game is interrupted for a "jingle item" (i.e. TP's 5 rupees, SS's treasure, WW's spoils), take a sip.
- Whenever you use the ocarina/conductor’s baton/harp/musical instrument/etc., take a sip. (this includes TP’s howling)
- If you get a piece of heart, take a large gulp of your drink.
- If you finish a heart container or get one from a boss, finish your drink.
- Whenever you open a large chest, finish your drink then get a new one.
- Whenever you go to a Zelda forum, take a whole bottle when you find a thread discussing the official timeline. Take a bonus round if you see a theory about it despite the existence of the Hyrule Historia book.
- Take three drinks any time Link silently explains the story, the screen fades to black, and it comes back with another character saying something along the lines of "Alright, I understand now."