- The Legend of Zelda I
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- The Legend of Zelda Oracle games
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
- The Legend of Zelda CD-i Games
- Hyrule Warriors
- Any time Link can attack Cuccos...only to have an endless swarm of killer Cuccoos chase after him in revenge.
- Late in "The Missing Link," Ganon states that Zelda is able to see Link's non-corporeal form due to The Power of Love. Both Link and Zelda are in earshot of this. Zelda profusely denies this to Link...
Link: Yes you do!! Yes you do!! *sings* That's why you can seeeee meeeee!!!! *stands up on a ledge to proclaim the glorious news to the rest of Level-9*Zelda: Get down, you idiot!! They'll hear you!!Link: ZELDA LOVES ME!!! ZELDA LOVES ME!!! ZELDA LOVES ME!!!Ganon (a bit surprised by the singing that came out of nowhere): THEY'RE HERE!!
Link: You swing that sword like a girl!Zelda: I AM a girl!Link: Yeah, I've noticed.Zelda: Oooooh! Even as a ghost, you're disgusting!
- This little gem from earlier on:
- Ganon teaches boxing.
- The entirety of "The Moblins Are Revolting," where Ganon's army is so incompetent they defeat themselves.
Link: Boy, I'm good.
- Even the beginning, where they come close to stealing the Triforce of Wisdom as Link reads a comic book, and they defeat themselves easily.
Ganon: No! No! Not the Bottomless Pit! Noooooooooooooooo!
- Link telling the Moblin leader that their plan is the stupidest plan Ganon ever conceived, only to be told that the monsters thought it up themselves.
- The Moblin leader tells a Goriya to be careful with the magic staff and to not drop it. When the Goriya asks him to repeat the last part of the order, he yells "Drop it," causing the Goriya to do just that. The Moblin muses that now he knows how Ganon feels.
- Ganon's reaction when he is pushed into the Bottomless Pit while trapped inside a bubble.
- The scene with Link and Spryte in the first episode "The Ringer".
Link: You're a girl, Spryte...how can I get Princess Zelda to pay attention to me?Spryte: Who cares? She's a snot. You should stick with me!
- In "That Sinking Feeling," Zelda is overjoyed at a picnic Link has set up and glomps him. She's just about to kiss him when Ganon attacks and ruins the mood.
Zelda: It's an underworld entrance. We're being attacked!
Link: They couldn't have waited ten seconds?
- In "That Sinking Feeling," Ganon's reaction when he finds the Triforce of Wisdom is missing is to throw a tantrum and yell "I'M VERY UPSET!"
- King Harkinan and Spryte keep having to hide from him in increasingly funny places.