Funny: The Legend of Zelda
- The Legend of Zelda I
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- The Legend of Zelda Oracle games
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
- The Legend of Zelda CD-i Games
- Hyrule Warriors
- Any time Link can attack Cuccos...only to have an endless swarm of killer Cuccoos chase after him in revenge.
- Late in "The Missing Link," Ganon states that Zelda is able to see Link's non-corporeal form due to The Power of Love. Both Link and Zelda are in earshot of this. Zelda profusely denies this to Link...
Link: Yes you do!! Yes you do!! *sings* That's why you can seeeee meeeee!!!! *stands up on a ledge to proclaim the glorious news to the rest of Level-9*Zelda: Get down, you idiot!! They'll hear you!!Link: ZELDA LOVES ME!!! ZELDA LOVES ME!!! ZELDA LOVES ME!!!Ganon (a bit surprised by the singing that came out of nowhere): THEY'RE HERE!!
Link: You swing that sword like a girl!Zelda: I AM a girl!Link: Yeah, I've noticed.Zelda: Oooooh! Even as a ghost, you're disgusting!
- This little gem from earlier on:
- Ganon teaches boxing.
- The entirety of "The Moblins Are Revolting," where Ganon's army is so incompetent they defeat themselves.
Link: Boy, I'm good.
- Even the beginning, where they come close to stealing the Triforce of Wisdom as Link reads a comic book, and they defeat themselves easily.
Ganon: No! No! Not the Bottomless Pit! Noooooooooooooooo!
- Ganon's reaction when he is pushed into the Bottomless Pit while trapped inside a bubble.
- The scene with Link and Spryte in the first episode "The Ringer".
Link: You're a girl, Spryte...how can I get Princess Zelda to pay attention to me?Spryte: Who cares? She's a snot. You should stick with me!
- In "That Sinking Feeling," Zelda is overjoyed at a picnic Link has set up and glomps him. She's just about to kiss him when Ganon attacks and ruins the mood.
Zelda: It's an underworld entrance. We're being attacked!
Link: They couldn't have waited ten seconds?
- In "That Sinking Feeling," Ganon's reaction when he finds the Triforce of Wisdom is missing is to throw a tantrum and yell "I'M VERY UPSET!"
- King Harkinan and Spryte keep having to hide from him in increasingly funny places.