Heartwarming / The Legend of Zelda
The Zelda series has so many Crowning Moments of Heartwarming, it deserves its own Heart Container
to store them all.
- Late in "The Missing Link," Ganon states that Zelda is able to see Link's non-corporeal form due to The Power of Love. Both Link and Zelda are in earshot of this. Zelda profusely denies this to Link...
Link: Yes you do!! Yes you do!! *sings* That's why you can seeeee meeeee!!!! *stands up on a ledge to proclaim the glorious news to the rest of Level-9*
Zelda: Get down, you idiot!! They'll hear you!!
Link: ZELDA LOVES ME!!! ZELDA LOVES ME!!! ZELDA LOVES ME!!!
- In "That Sinking Feeling," Zelda is overjoyed at a picnic Link has set up and glomps him. She's just about to kiss him when Ganon attacks and ruins the mood.
- In the manga version of Majora's Mask, when Kafei is blaming himself for not being with Anju during the third day, Anju suddenly appears thanks to Tatl telling her.
- Gabe Marcelo, a lifelong Zelda fan, knew he might not make to the release date of Breath of the Wild and decided to try it hand-ons before he went. Eventually, he got to live his dream, going to Nintendo's Seattle HQ, getting a tour of the facilities and played the game himself before passing away. The story can be read here.
- A commercial for Ocarina of Time 3D, staring the late Robin Williams and his daughter Zelda. Robin talks to Zelda about how he became a hero and saved her kingdom, causing the latter to ask if he's mixing her up with the princess again. Robin's response? "Hard to say, you're both pretty magical".