Drinking Game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Two sets of rules set out from here
for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
One set of rules is noticeably easier than the second. If you want to be insane, yes you can do both.
Fairy Boy Rules:
- Every time you die and are brought back by a fairy - finish your bottle.
- Every time you kill a gold skulltula and get the gold token - take a drink of something gold. Adding gold flakes to anything will do.
- Every time you use your ocarina - take a drink.
- Every time the Hyrule Castle drawbridge closes on you - take a drink.
- No longer applicable once you get the Sun's Song.
Hero Of Time Rules:
- At the start of the game, when the game asks you to name Link instead name him "Drink". Every time the game says "Drink" you drink.
- Every time you open a chest, take a drink.
- Take two if it's a complete letdown.
- Take three if it's a freeze trap.
- Whenever you meet Kaepora Gaebora (the owl) get a friend to read his text in real time and while they're talking everybody else must drink until it's done.
- Drink again with a higher rate of consumption if you accidentally make him repeat hismelf.
- Every time a ReDead paralyzes you, freeze. Once it wears off, then take a drink.
- Take a drink every time you use the Sun's Song.
- Take a drink every time you roll into a wall accidentally.
- Take a drink every time Navi offers advice when not in combat.
- Take a big drink every time you get snatched by a Wallmaster.
- Every time you warp using a song, take a drink for the road.
- Take a sip for every heart an Iron Knuckle cleaves out of your health when it whacks you around with its humongous axe.
- Take a very, very, very, very, VERY small sip every single time Link makes a high pitched screaming sound.
- Drink an entire glass if you get swallowed by a Lik-Lik.
- Down the entire bottle if you end up losing either your shield or your tunic.