Two sets of rules set out from here
for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
One set of rules is noticeably easier than the second. If you want to be insane, yes you can do both.
Fairy Boy Rules:
- Every time you die and are brought back by a fairy - finish your bottle.
- Every time you kill a gold skulltula and get the gold token - take a drink of something gold. Adding gold flakes to anything will do.
- Every time you use your ocarina - take a drink.
Hero Of Time Rules:
- At the start of the game, when the game asks you to name Link instead name him "Drink". Every time the game says "Drink" you drink.
- Every time you open a chest, take a drink.
- Take two if it's a complete letdown.
- Whenever you meet Kaepora Gaebora (the owl) get a friend to read his text in real time and while they're talking everybody else must drink until it's done.