open/close all folders
Hey Pizza Delivery Guy
- Voiced by: Scott Menville
- Badass Normal: He manages to outwit two of the most powerful Titans who were trying to delay him just so they wouldn't pay for pizza.
- Determinator: Beast Boy and Cyborg throw everything at them and he still manages to make it to the door.
- Unknown Rival: He seems completely unaware that Cyborg and Beast Boy are trying everything they can to get a free pizza.
- Unstoppable Mailman: The episode never shows exactly how he gets to the Tower, under increasingly impossible odds, for each delivery. Subverted at the end when he fails to deliver an old man's pizza within 30 minutes. This causes Cyborg and Beast Boy to Freak Out!.
- Voiced by: Tara Strong
Appeared in "Colors of Raven" when the mysterious prism separated Raven into five different personalities.
- Berserk Button: Red Raven to anything that annoys her.
- Big Eater: Orange Raven, she ate everything in the Titans' refrigerator. The clasp on her cloak is even a cheeseburger.
- Divergent Character Evolution: The aspects of Raven's personality are given more individualization in "Colors of Raven" than they showed in the original "Nevermore". They each have their own eye color, a unique clasp for their cloak and more vocal differentiation from Tara Strong. They also have minor physical differences, such as Red Raven's pointy teeth, Pink Raven's Puppy-Dog Eyes, and Orange Raven's dopey expression.
- Exotic Eye Designs: Look very closely and you'll notice that Purple Raven's pupils are shaped like hearts.
- Expy: Pink Raven, Grey Raven, and Purple Raven are ones to Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity.
- Gasshole: Orange Raven is constantly belching. Also, in one scene, Pink Raven clearly farts on three rats to turn them into unicorns.
- Genki Girl: Pink Raven, who embodies Raven's Happiness.
- Girly Girl: Pink Raven, who's the happiest Raven and transforms things into Sugar Bowl counterparts, Purple Raven who is the most lustful Raven who likes giving kisses to almost any boy, and Gray Raven who is a shy and sensitive Shrinking Violet.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Purple Raven embodies Raven's Passion.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Red Raven hits, punches, smacks, and smashes things with little provocation. She sports Raven's Game Face almost all the time and she still has sharp teeth when she's not.
- In the Hood: All of them.
- Jerkass: Red Raven. She'll abuse others for no reason sometimes.
- Leotard of Power: They sport different-colored versions of Raven's costume.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: Pink and Purple, who are ridiculously happy and almost-sexual, respectively.
- Literal Split Personality: The Emoticlones are Raven split into the core parts of her personalities.
- One-Winged Angel: Red Raven spends most of her appearances transformed into a shadowy monster.
- Reality Warper: Pink Raven does a lot of this before being recaptured.
- Shrinking Violet: Gray Raven, to the point where she vomits out of fear as a Running Gag.
- The Slacker: Orange Raven, who has a goofy expression on her face and doesn't bother to leave the Tower with the other Ravens when they all escape.
- The Tease: Purple Raven, who not only immediately kisses Beast Boy when she shows up, but later starts a kissing booth after she escapes into the city.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Red and Orange Ravens to Pink, Purple, and Gray Ravens.
- Valley Girl: Orange Raven.
- Voiced by: Eric Bauza
- All Myths Are True: He does exist.
- Jetpack: What he travels with instead of a sleigh pulled by eight tiny reindeer.
- Polar Opposite Twins: He's skinny, clean shaven, wears a green tracksuit and travels by jetpack compared to First Santa, who is overweight, bearded, wears a red suit, and flies a sleigh pulled by eight tiny reindeer.
- Wish Fulfillment/Be Careful What You Wish For: He grants the Titans their wish of not having to wait a year for Christmas by causing an explosion in Titans Tower that puts them in a coma that they come out of on Christmas Eve.
Sonia Conchita Hernández
- Voiced by: Nika Futterman
- Beauty Mark: Has a beauty mark on her right cheek
- Cloudcuckoolander: How else are we supposed to explain why she falls in love with Silkie?note
- Impossible Hourglass Figure: Her hips and bust are wider/larger than the majority of the other characters in the series, making her stand out even more.
- Interspecies Romance: Falls in love with Silkie.
- Latin Lover: A parody of the Soap Opera version.
- Little Black Dress: In the second half of the episode.
- Male Gaze: For the first five seconds she was introduced.
- Ms. Fanservice: More blatant than other charactersnote due to her Impossible Hourglass Figure, as well as her role as a Latin Lover.
- She's Got Legs
- You're Just Jealous: Accuses Carlos of this when he tries to get in between her and Silkie.
- Voiced by: Khary Payton
- An Axe to Grind: Wields woodsman's axe to fight.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Can summon the Statue of Liberty as an attack robot.
- Flight: By having a bald eagle grab his back.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Can conjure a shield reminiscent of Captain America's first shield to deflect attacks.
- Nibor voiced by: Scott MenvilleErifrats voiced by: Hynden WalchGrobyc voiced by: Khary PaytonBoy Beast voiced by: Greg CipesNevar voiced by: Tara Strong
- Alternate Self: To the Titans.
- Genki Girl: Nevar
- Hulk Speak
- Mirror Self: Each of the Bizzaro Titans are opposites to their main counterpart.
- Obliviously Evil: Nibor appears to be doing mean things at the start, but it's actually because in his world it's what is nice.
- Sdrawkcab Name: All of them have the reverse name of the Titan they are based off.
- The Un-Smile: Nevar.
- Voiced by: Khary Payton