Creator: Eric Bauza
Eric Bauza (full name Eric Adrian Bauza, born December 7, 1979) is a Filipino-Canadian-American animator-turned-voice actor and stand-up comedian who, despite being a bit newer to the biz next to his contemporaries, has made quite the presence as of late.He got his start as a character designer at various studios, which acquainted him with the animation world, and he would soon get his first big role on the short lived 2003 revival of Ren and Stimpy (the Adult Party Cartoon version) as the new voice of the titular Stimpy, after the original voice actor (Billy West) vowed never to work with John Kricfalusi ever again due to his Small Name, Big Ego attitude (and the fact that the revival was a slap in the face to the original).Over the past decade since, he has built up a considerable resume that includes roles in The Fairly Oddparents, El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera, Ben 10: Omniverse, Uncle Grandpa, and Breadwinners. His versatility has also led him to be picked as the new voice of Marvin the Martian (formerly voiced by Mel Blanc) in The Looney Tunes Show and Fenton Crackshell/Gizmoduck (formerly voiced by Hamilton Camp) in DuckTales Remastered.He can also be found on more adult-oriented fare, including several Channel 101 shorts.
Notable roles include:
- Stimpy in Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon, replacing Billy West
- He would voice Stimpy again in Nicktoons MLB
- Foop (Poof's anti-fairy counterpart) in The Fairly Oddparents.
- White Pantera / Rodolfo Rivera in El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
- Marvin the Martian in The Looney Tunes Show
- Tunnel Rat, Destro, and Storm Shadow in G.I. Joe: Resolute
- Tiger Claw in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
- Belly Bag and Hot Dog Person in Uncle Grandpa
- Buhdeuce in Breadwinners
- Raimundo, Jack Spicer, and Panda Bubba in Xiaolin Chronicles, replacing Tom Kenny, Danny Cooksey, and Kevin Michael Richardson
- Chet in Turbo FAST
- Drift in Transformers: Robots in Disguise